~ 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘 ~

𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚘𝚟 

Finally that 2 buns came out of the room, its 12:05pm and its time for bed (totally not Bakugou being a mom) I cam back in to Todoroki's room. "Why are you still awake?"

Todoroki: Oh sorry its because i am tied to the floor so like i cant get up.

"tsk , seriously 2 buns did not unlock the damn chain, stupid hoe" 

Todoroki: Do you two always fight like that or..? 

"fight..? i was not even fighting with her tho" as i released him from his hand cuffs 

Todoroki: oh nvm, and thank you for taking care of me i guess.

" yea sure, now that everyone's gone, i can finally have you to myself~ "

Todoroki: um i didn't understand what that meant but okay..

"Mhm" As i picked him up in bridal style and placed him in the bed. " there here is where you are going to sleep" 

Todoroki: O.. thanks, but where are you going to sleep..? 

"Right next to you duh ~ " 

Todoroki: what why i thought you where going to sleep alone.. 

"nope not happening cutie~" As i crawled in his bed facing him, "now what do i do.." 

Todoroki: (P.O.V : MY FACE IS LITTERLY RED AS FUCKK ) uhh are you sure you want me to sleep here i could sleep in the floor you know.. 

"Nah its fine its better having you here anyways" I wrapped my hands around his waist pulling him closer to my face, i could see his face is red as a tomato, If his reaction is this when i pull him closer what's his reaction when i .. It worth a try you know~ I pulled him closed to my face and i locked my lips into his, his eyes widen, but he is not trying to pull away huh? after exactly 2.5 seconds he pushed me away, now his face is even redder than a tomato.. 

Todoroki: Why .. why would you . do that?

"all i did was give you a kiss, but hey you didn't pull away did you?" 

Todoroki: it because i never.. ugh i just never experienced that before

As he got out of bed .

Todoroki: i want to sleep somewhere else.. 

"Too bad not happening" i got up and wrapped my hands around his neck and whispered in his ears~ " i am never letting you go~" licking his ears as he flinched 

Todoroki: okay okay i give up, i will just sleep with you , but promise not to do anything weird!

"awee, okay at least am i allowed to hug you tho? " 🥺

Todoroki: (P.O.V no not the puppy eyes) Okay fine you can i guess 

i picked him and and tucked him back in bed pulling him closer to me, I kissed his forehead ~ "good night cutie~" 

Todoroki: Goodnight 

𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: ~ 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 ~

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟺𝟾𝟶