~ Extra (not a chapter)~

~ Today we are talking to the cast of mha ~  (Deku is added randomly)

Me: so, the full cast was not able to make it SOOO, we have katsuki Bakugou, Todoroki shoot 

Todoroki: Hello everyone ~

Bakugou: Sup

Me: so since you both are the most favorite character and the cast of my story the flirty vampire I need to ask you all some questions that are popular in the My hero Academia fandom, lets begin shall we?

Todoroki: Okay sure am excited!

Bakugou: yea yea whatever finished this quickly.

Me: okay moving on to the first Question, This is for you bakugou, "How do feel when fans ship you with Deku?

Bakugou: WHATT??, People ship me with that nerd? , I have zero ideas why they ship me with him isn't he in love with that round face? (Uraraka)

Me: Yes he is and Uraraka has feelings for him but... A lot of people don't like shipping them both they prefer Bakudeku, TodoDeku, KiriBaku, and Todobaku.\

Todoroki: Am guessing they are all ship names?

Bakugou: I don't get it so explain them.. 

Me: yes sure, Bakudeku is Bakugou x  deku , Tododeku is Todoroki x deku , KiriBaku is Kirishima x bakugou and Todobaku is Todoroki x bakugou.

Todoorki and bakugou: Wow that's a lot of gay ships or yaoi ships.

Me: Yea you see I really love Bakudeku even tho people say it's toxic.

Me : Now you are going to rate these three images.

Baku , todo and deku : Okay

Me : 1st image 

Oops wrong image 

Oops wrong image 

Bakugou: Girl are u kidding me?

Me: hah sorry, I have too many images of rindou so I misclicked haha (But rindou is hot AJAJAJAAJAJSDFGH)

rindou: Wait how the fuck are u having images of me are u, a stalker 

Me: haha no and tell ur brother that I love him (ran also hit hard bhahaha)

Rindou: ur weird leave my brother alone -

ME : kkkk , moving on let's get back to 1st image