His hazy figure still standing at a far distance from her, making it impossible for her to reach him.

She tried...but her body was betraying her...she felt too hot....the warmness in between legs worsening as felt something wet there.....what is happening? .....she never felt like this before...so dependent...so weak.

Making her frustrated.

She needed someone immediately or she thought she would go insane...she needed him, but he hated her.

He was just standing there enjoying her struggles.

Mocking her state.

He was a heartless man....he could never love her. Why was he even here?

Tires of struggling, she laid down her armour. Almost falling down on the floor.

Hot tears falling down her eyes, as she waited for the impact to be felt when instead two strong arms wrap around her waist, holding her up.

Her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she met his grey emotionless orbs.

"Yo ..u ...are... worse...I...ha...te....y..ou! I ha...te...yo ..u!"

She manages to say. While he just stares at her unfazed, ignoring her words like her existence as usual.

His next words pricking her innocent heart, yet again.

"Feelings are mutual stupid girl."

Why so cold? Why so much hate? What has she even done to make him hate her?

Tears sting her eyes, and she closes them.To only Yelp

As he pulls up her body in a swift motion effortlessly. Making a warmness to hit her core.

Her hands clenching onto his jacket collar tightly ,as his arms move under her knees, making their skin to touch.

"Why...why are you helping...now...just lea...ve"

She says trying to push him. To only feel his grip on her tightning instead.

"Just shut up. Enough now."

Was all that her uncontrollable mind needed, to go silent. She remains silent after that, as they walk inside, with her in his arms.

With no one saying anything and silence prevailing between them.

                   ......

He lays her down on the bed, to move back. To only find her still holding his collar.

Stopping him.

Her brown orbs red and glistering with tears as she almost begs him in helplessness.

"I feel..we..ird...Aaron..."

He immediately lowers his gaze, not knowing what to do about it. To only have his eyes stop at those fingerprints on her neck, and he thinks of tending them.

"Hold on few hours, it will go away on it's own."

"I .. can't..."

"It's very difficult...stay....here... please..."

He looks at her softly.
His fingers automatically move towards the mark on her neck, caressing her skin, to only have her move her head to a side. Closing her eyes.

"I can't..."

Her other hand clenching the bedsheet as she tries to stop the weird feeling unleashing and tieing knots in her stomach.

"Please...I....I...need you... please..."

She pleads, her chest moving up and down. Her dress was up almost till her waist, showing her innerwear below. Her thighs rubbing against each other as her arms were on her either sides, clenching the bedsheets in her grip.