He hummed and got up from the chair and laid her down on the carpeted floor, hovering her. She smiled caressing his face with her finger tips.

"I missed you so much", he said hugging her tightly in a squishy hug. She smiled hugging him, swaying them lightly.

"How are you?", she asked pecking his temple. He hummed pulling her more closer and buried his face against her neck.

"I am good was not, I mean I was taking care of myself, yeah", he said mumbling against her neck.

"You took your meals on time?", she asked moving her fingers inside his hair. He hummed pecking her skin.

"How's my babies doing?", she asked turning head towards baby cots where their kids were sleeping. They are soon going to turn two years old. She still couldn't believe it's been two years since she has become a mother and almost four years of being married to him.

"They're going good. Anaay got a star on his hand other day for answering all answers in his class. Princess has taken part in a dance performance happening in their school and Anshu, little lazy in adapting but slowly getting used to", he said with a smile keeping his forehead on her cheek.

"They're growing up", she said with jutting out her lower lip. He chuckled and hummed pecking her cheek.

"They missed you a lot, specially the mumma's boy", he said mentioning Anaay. He is completely a mumma's boy and her favourite one from all three of them. It's not like she doesn't love her other kids less but being a Shivaay replica, Anaay swoon her heart like no one.

"They're whining mumma specially at nights", he added. She smiled softly.

"I am gonna give squishy hugs to my munchkins tomorrow", she said softly.

"Give some to this poor man too", he said pressing her waist. She giggled and looked at him.

"How is my big baby? Whined baby-baby?", she teased looping arms around his neck. He smirked nuzzling back to her neck and buried his nose in deepest.

"Well, he groaned Annika for sure", he teased and bit her collarbone, licking over the area. She turned red and gripped around his neck. She could feel him smiling against her neck and sucked her collarbone.

"Shivaay", she low moaned biting her lower lip. He hummed nuzzling on her skin. She parted them immediately and shook head.

"Remember, no actions in kids room", she reminded him one of her rules which she has made. They can't have any type of intimate actions in front of kids. Only hugs, small kisses and pecks are allowed. He obviously didn't gave a damn to the rules but just because she told him that it may put bad influence on kids, he agreed for her. Just for her sake.

"Okay then, let's take this to our room", he said and got up picking her along. She squealed wrapping arms around his neck and looked at him. He winked kissing her softly for a while and silently took her to their room.

"How's your trip?", he asked once they sat down on bed. She crisscrossed her legs and sat down facing him.

"It was good. Same old. Lectures, seminars", she told shrugging, "I met my few batchmates from college", she said.