•Bonus-1•

Hello there!😁

Did you missed this ShivIka. They definitely missed you. So did I!😁

•~•

Annika woke up in a jerk as the car stopped in front of Oberoi mansion. A smile appeared on her face as she looked at her home.

"Thank you Khanna ji", Annika said as the man drove her to home. He smiled softly and nodded.

She got down taking her handbag while Khanna went to the boot of car and took out her luggage.

"I can take it inside Khanna ji, it's fine", she said.

"It's okay ma'am I-", he stopped as she passed a fake glare.

"It's fine Khanna ji, it's already late night. You can also go and sleep", she smiled softly. He nodded and went from there wishing her a good night.

She smiled widely and walked inside taking her luggage. It was midnight when Annika came back from her seminar in Pune after one week. She was scheduled to come next day but as soon as her work was done, she decided to go back, giving them surprise.

She sneakily called Khanna to come and pick up her without informing Shivaay as it was late when she landed in Mumbai.

As she came in front of their room, she saw it partially closed. Without making any noise, she walked inside to see it empty. She smiled knowing the place where she could find her husband.

Keeping her luggage and handbag inside the closet, she walked to the door of kid's room. The lights were closed except one night bulb.

There, her husband was sleeping on her feeding chair with an open book against his chest and parted mouth, head thrown back on the headrest. Their daughter had a habit of sleeping after storytime and her loving father took the charge of it.

She slowly removed the book from his hands and kept it in the small shelf, a place where all their play books or story books were kept. Sneaking back to her husband, she slowly sat down on his lap looping arms around his neck.

Feeling sudden weight on his body, his light sleep broke and he gently open his eyes to see his wife sitting on his lap with a wide smile. His eyes widen and he sat down properly. She chuckled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Baby?", he said unsure. She giggled softly and nodded. He smiled widely and hugged her tightly to his chest. She smiled wrapping her arms tightly around his back and rubbed it in a soothing way.

He straddle her against himself and pulled her more close by her waist. She smiled in relief as she looked at his happy smile.

"You're about to come tomorrow right? How? And why didn't you called me? Annika don't tell me you came by cab. Baby it's not safe to travel alone at this time. Kuch ho jaata-", he paused as she placed her lips over his lips.

A sigh left from his mouth as she kissed him softly. He immediately started responding feeling her always kissable soft lips after one entire week. His hand went lost inside her hair as he pulled her closer from back of her head, deepening the kiss. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

"How much do you speak, that too so late night", she breathed out as they parted from the kiss. He frowned.

"I called up Khanna ji in evening itself to pick me up. I wanted to surprise you that's why didn't told you. Okay now?", she asked.

ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ-ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜰᴜʟ ʙᴏɴᴅ [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara