•34•

Annika woke up with a dull mood next day. She do not know why but was feeling heaviness in her heart. Even her head was aching slightly.

"Morning, Annie", she looked up to see Shivaay coming inside with two cups of coffee and a wide smile. She felt little calm seeing him all fine and well.

"Good morning", she muttered as he sat down beside her. He leaned and gently pecked her lips.

"What happened? All good?", he ruffled her hair keeping the cups on table.

"Yeah. I am good, just like that. Maybe woke up half sleep", she said, herself not convinced from her reply.

"Sure? Are you okay?", he touched her head to see it on normal temperature.

"Haan baba! I am all okay. You tell, when are we leaving for tokyo?", she asked sounding excited so that he calm down.

"We'll be leaving in a hour if you're okay", he said caressing her cheek.

"I'm khidkitod fine. We'll leave. I am excited to see Mt. Fuji and have some sushi", she said dreamily. He chuckled and nodded pecking her forehead.

"Fine. Now have your coffee", he said giving coffee to her, taking his cup. She smiled widely nodding and took the sip inhaling the aroma of coffee. Her husband no doubt, makes perfect and best coffee in the world, atleast for her.

After finishing her coffee, she went to freshen up while he made the bed. Well, it's their routine you see. Annika being the clumsy and unorganised one, leaves bed just like that while Shivaay being the one liking to have things organised, makes their bed.

"Baby I have placed your clothes on the bed, hurry up. I am looking that the breakfast in kitchen", he shouted as she was in bathroom.

"I love you", came the reply as shout making him chuckle.

"I love you too, mad woman", he muttered and went downstairs.

While he was preparing their breakfast, she came down dressed up for the day. She was wearing really comfortable clothes because of the flight journey ahead.

After taking shower, she was feeling little better but that heaviness was still present in her heart. Shrugging it, she went inside kitchen to help him.

"Baby, are you really fine? Is there something troubling you?", he asked making the omelettes.

"No Shiv, I am perfectly fine. Just feeling little low today", she said and next moment she was sitting on the counter, of course by Shivaay.

"Why? Any problem?", he asked worriedly. He was cupping her cheeks.

"Nahi, I don't know why. But don't worry, maybe we're travelling daily nah, happens", she said.

She leaned and drop a kiss on his jawline caressing his other cheek.

"Okay, baby if you're not well, we can postpone it. It's our private plane", he said in convincing voice.

"No, never!! I wanna go to tokyo! Pleach", she said in baby voice at last.

"You're so stubborn", he frowns.

"You're so hot", she said holding his collars.

"You're idiot", he rolled his eyes.

"You're bagadbilla", she pouts.

"I don't like you", he frowned more.

"Obviously babe! You love me", she said adorably making him chuckle.