Central Park?

There were lot of people around the park that day. They could spot some couples making out, couple of kids having snowballs fight, families making plans about how they should spend their Christmas, people buying a Christmas tree, some street workers decorating the trees and shop workers decorating their shops.

"You haven't told me about your Christmas present." Roseanne asked as they're sitting on a bench, watching kids having snowballs fight.

"I haven't thought anything about it yet actually... you can just buy me a worm in an aquarium and I'll be happy for the rest of my life." Jennie exaggerated.

But it is true. First, why would she ask for more when Roseanne's existence is what she cherishes the most? Second, Roseanne could buy her anything and she doesn't mind, as long as it comes from Roseanne.

Roseanne flicks Jennie's temple, "You are exaggerating so much. Be serious here! Do you want me to buy you a diamond ring?"

A song lyric came through Jennie's mind, "I like shiny things but I'd marry with paper rings!" Caused a laughter broke out from the two of them.

"I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this. Uh huh, that's right," They're starting to harmonized.

Roseanne stands up from their seat, pulling Jennie's hand as a cue for Jennie to follow her.

Darling, you're the one I want
In paper rings, in picture frames, in dirty dreams
Oh, you're the one I want

Roseanne stopped singing as soon as she spotted a group of choir were singing Santa Claus Is Coming To Town by Michael Bublé along with a piano accompanying them, they were surrounded by groups of people and some couples. She forced Jennie to come with her as she's running to the choir. Jennie could only giggle seeing the younger's attitude. Guess Jennie wasn't the only person who releases their inner child on Christmas.

Roseanne was dancing with one of the choir's member, letting the melody takes over her body. Jennie was busy capturing this moment with her camera and taking videos on her phone, she believes Roseanne would love to keep and reminisce this day.

The people were cheering, Roseanne mouthed something to the group that Jennie's ears couldn't capture because of the loud cheering. Jennie was wondering what she said when the pianist suddenly stood up from his seat and replaced by Roseanne.
"Okay everyone, I'm sorry for the bother. I just want to tell you all, that this year's Christmas is very special to me since I got engaged just a few weeks ago!" She pointed at Jennie who's currently blushing and can't say anything but smiling widely to everyone whose focus shifted to her.

Roseanne was smiling widely then she continued, "I believe you all are familiar with this song, and if you are please sing along with these talented people," she's now looking at the choir group, "this is my wife's favorite Christmas hit." She plays the melody of Winter Wonderland.

Everything feels surreal, Jennie couldn't say anything but smiling ear to ear. Roseanne is always full of surprises, Jennie loves surprises. This almost feels like a fever dream, like she was starring in a romantic Christmas movie and they were the main characters.

Roseanne rarely says the three words, because she thinks it's not enough to convey how she truly feels about Jennie. She always shows it through actions, sometimes they're very unexpected, but most of the times they're cheesy. Jennie never knew she would love cheesy things, Jennie had decided that she loves cheesy things ever since Roseanne happened. But now, she doesn't know if she could categorize this action into one of those boxes.

But one thing she's certain, she loves everything that Roseanne do.

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We're happy tonight
Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Jennie sing along with the crowd.

Gone away is the bluebird
Here to stay is a new bird
To sing a love song
While we stroll along
Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Roseanne can't take her eyes off Jennie.

In the meadow, we can build a snowman
We'll pretend that he is Parson Brown
He'll say, are you married?
We'll say, no man
But you can do the job when you're in town

Later on, we'll conspire
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid
The plans that we've made
Walking in a Winter Wonderland

The sun was setting when Roseanne stood up from her seat and bowed, mouthing thank you to everyone surrounding them. Jennie greeted Roseanne with a hug, Roseanne's lips melted on Jennie's.

Everybody was cheering congratulations for the couple and the sleigh bells are ringing as if the universe are cheering for their love, they swear it feels like the universe are jealous of them for having each other almost for eternity.

Maybe they could finally share a thing in common, maybe now Winter is Jennie's favorite season, maybe now Jennie could agree with Roseanne, maybe now Jennie would stop thinking about murder that happened during Winter.

Jennie is certain, Roseanne make every season to be her favorite.

The night is cold, but Roseanne never fails to make Jennie feels warmth. If Roseanne were a season, Jennie could swear she's Spring. Where the air begins to warm, and the temperature rises slowly, the lovely flowers begin to bud and the flies begin to come out. The tree buds starts greening and preparing itself to grow. She swears Roseanne is Spring, the season that makes everything feels re-alive. The season where everything starting to bloom.

"Rosie?" Jennie calling for Roseanne's name, they're now sitting under a big tree covered up with snow. It would be too dark if it weren't because of those beautiful Christmas lights decorations.

Roseanne could see Jennie was looking at her, so she decided to shift her gaze to meet Jennie's hazelnut eyes, "Yes, Nini?"

"Even if the Earth ends up crumbling down to its knees," Jennie holds on Roseanne's hands.

"Even if the skyscrapers tumble down and crash around," Jennie closed her eyes.

"Please, you shall forget-me-not." Jennie lets her head falls on Roseanne's chest with her arms wrapping around Roseanne's waist.

Roseanne positioned her head on the top of Jennie's head and kissed it, "You sounded very cheesy right now. But of course I won't. I will never forget you."
"I love you." Roseanne said, out of the blue.
"I love you too."
Jennie tightened her arms as if that's their last time.