CH 15: The Night Before

Time had absolutely flown by since Sunday morning. After talking with Belphegor, you decided (with Lucifer's help) to tell the rest of the house about your exchange coming to a close on Friday.

Everyone was upset about the exchange program coming to a close, and they all decided they wanted to do something with you before you had to leave. The past three days were jam packed with spending time with the brothers.

Lucifer took you to one of his favorite tea shops in town to not only buy you a cup of tea, but also a bag of the tea leaves for you to take home with you.

Mammon decided to take you to the casino to "win big" and go on a shopping trip with you. But, as usual, he lost nearly all of his money. You offered to pay for dinner before the two of you left town that day.

Leviathan took you to a video game store and bought you a small keychain and a couple other things for you to take back to the human world... on top of buying several figurines for himself.

Satan took you to a small bookstore that had a cafe inside, and the two of you spent a while sipping on your drinks and talking about different stories between the human world and the Devildom.

Asmo took you out on one last shopping trip, and talked you into buying the sweater you had been thinking of for the last few weeks. He even painted your nails for you before the two of you took off for the day.

Beelzebub took you to a restaurant of your choice, and you were able to eat all of your favorite Devildom foods. He was done eating rather quickly, but only because you had planned a movie with himself and Belphegor that evening.

Last but not least, Belphegor. Every spare moment you had was spent with him in some way. Since Sunday, the two of you have done everything together. More so than usual.

The Avatar of Sloth had taken quite a liking to sleeping in your bed the last few nights. He even began using your room as his primary napping spot instead of the attic.

Belphegor made the effort to squeeze every drop of time with you in that he was able to. Hell, the two of you were even brushing your teeth together in the mornings.

Lucifer didn't tell you until later Sunday night, but your classes were officially over as of last Friday. Since you didn't have any classes, your entire week was entirely free. Belphegor even decided to skip his classes for the week to get more time with you.

He told you it was so that you "weren't lonely" in the house by yourself. Which, that may have been the truth. You kind of figured it was mostly for him though. Of all the things you could ever complain about, getting to spend more time with him would never be one of them.

Although you didn't really have time to yourself, you found yourself not minding it too much. It was endearing how much everyone wanted to spend time with you.

Leaving was the one thing you didn't want to think about through the course of the week. Even though they were hanging out with you so much because you were leaving, it was nice to get your mind off of everything when you were hanging out with them.

You didn't have any time left to spare though. Not now. Since you were so busy with the others (and also because you were purposefully putting it off), you had no time to pack throughout the week. The time you had left was minimal, and it needed to be spent packing.