Why do people fancy Winter?

The buzz in the street was like the humming of flies. Snow fell steadily on to hats and shoulders; gloved fingers wiped off the snow from their coats and hats. "I wonder why do people fancy Winter? A lot of murder happened in Winter." Jennie murmured to herself without any hesitation as she inhaled a deep breath through her nose and let it out through her mouth along greeted by the dew.

A fist-bumped into her right shoulder as soon as she finished her sentence, "How could you say that? Winter is the most beautiful season to ever exist. It's my favorite!" A smile cracked on Jennie's face as she heard Rosie—her fiancé's answer. A raising eyebrows was the only response she received from me. We definitely don't really share anything in common, not even our favorite season.

"But babe, I swear I remember watching it on National Geographic Channel that a lot of homicide occurred during Winter. Since you know, it's easier to hide the body." Jennie defended herself, she doesn't hate Winter that much cause it has Christmas on December. She loves receiving and giving gifts, she's 25 but she always releases her inner child when Christmas comes to town.

They would spent their time at home, watching the all series of Home Alone. Roseanne loves Christmas, Roseanne loves Home Alone movies. Roseanne loves Christmas movies, the movies never fail to bring warmth for the cold days.

On Christmas Eve, they would go to Rosie parent's house to have a family dinner together. It's a tradition, they've been doing it for years ever since they dated in high school.

Rosie sighed in defeat, "Fine, you can say you hate Winter as much as you want. But I know deep down you love it because that's where we could cuddle all day all night without complaining about the heat." A smirk plastered on her visage when she brings up about their Winter cuddle session. Jennie loves touching Rosie, Jennie loves touching Roseanne's skin, Jennie loves clinging to her fiancé.

Roseanne's statement made a gummy smile appeared on Jennie. Jennie is taking one of her hands from the steering wheel to hold Roseanne's hand, "Okay, I love Winter because we get to spend a lot much more time together. And I love Christmas because we get to spend our time to eat your mom's cooks." Jennie took the younger hand to peck the back of her hand.

Roseanne's face is painted with red, it's been years yet Jennie never fails to make her blushing. Roseanne loves being touched by Jennie, Roseanne loves it when Jennie do the small things, Roseanne loves their small banter but Jennie always lose, Roseanne loves it when Jennie always looking forward to have her affection, Roseanne loves it when Jennie kiss her, Roseanne loves Jennie, and she's always certain about it. She wants Jennie to herself, no matter how selfish that sounds, she only wants to have Jennie for the rest of her life as much as Jennie only wants Roseanne for the rest of her life.

***

Hi, you may follow me on Twitter @lesyeuxjens :)