♥01♥ The season is here

Start from the beginning

"I know she is the love of my life!" Both males facepalmed at his words.

"That doesn't help! Besides, what if she turns out to be a freak?!" Kasamatsu scolded, "You can't just go out there and ask a girl out like that!" 

"Yes I can, I did it on that night." 

"You don't even know her!" 

"I can try to know her if I see her again." 

"You're not making any sense!" 

At the same time...

"Hahaha! I can't believe you!" At a certain school, Hanamichi Harumi was laughing her head off because of what her friend did, "Akina-senpai, you are amazing! Hahaha!" The pink haired beauty had to wipe away the tears from her eyes, "Seriously, you said 'yes'?" 

"Yeah." The brown haired girl answered her straight away, "My boyfriend is Moriyama Yoshitaka." 

"Akina, you don't even know him!" The motherly one of the group, Natsuhi was quick to show concern, "You can't just say yes to a stranger like that." 

"Why not? He doesn't seem like a bad guy." Akina has always been extremely laid-back and absent minded, she's not bothered about a lot of things and she's always the first one to become accustomed to changes without a second thought. 

"Akina-senpai, you are just amazing..." Harumi calmed herself down, "Is he hot?" 

"Harumi, I don't think hot or not is the issue..." Natsumi found it hard to reason with them, "Fuyu, say something!" 

"M-me? Um... Akina, what does he know about you?" The blue haired girl asked Akina. 

"Hmm... I hope he knows I like ice cream and buy snacks from the convenience store." 

"And how is he supposed to know that if you two hasn't even exchanged numbers?" Harumi's question made Akina realize the mistake from that night. 

"Oh yeah..." 

"'Oh yeah'? You really are a troublesome one..." Natsuhi decided to give up on the spot. She's so troubled; dropping her student ID and now knowing Akina's going out with a boy whom she had just met after a night, it's really worrying!

When the school clock made a noise, each of the girls received a message from their cell phones. Their faces no longer showed the carefree moment...

"We're going to the usual hangout." Natsuhi said to them, "Harumi, tell your agent that you won't be going on stage because you've got plans." 

"I know, I already told him about what I am doing today." 

"Harumi, you sure got it easy for an idol." Fuyu smiled her junior. 

"Only idiots would enter the world of idol without a back door to get out of it." 

"Then, let's meet up after school." Akina's suggestion was agreed upon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After meeting his teammates who were his senpais at the same time, Kise Ryouta found himself accepted into Moriyama's group.

The sun was down, giving the sky to the moon.

"Um..." Kise started, "What are we doing again?"