CHAPTER 23

I feel like some kind of a princess, always being driven around. I know all this will stop once we go back to Kwa Nongoma, so I am just going to enjoy this luxury treatment while it lasts. I am wearing a navy pencil skirt with an orange shirt and orange heeled sandals. I also have my beaded earings and bracelet on which I made myself. Veli is wearing a crotchet crop top which  she also made and high waist pants. The driver drops us off at the front door of the Yakhanathi Building and he goes to park on the visitors' parking space. He said he is not going to go anywhere. He is just going to wait for us until we are done with what we are here for.

Walking inside, the view is just spectacular. There is a huge glass display shelf where many traditional pieces are at display. After admiring contents of that glass shelf, we move to the reception area and we greet the receptionist. He tells us to wait for someone in the couches by the lobby. We go and wait for that person there. In the mean time, Veli and Sisanda are taking numerous selfies. I am just laughing at them because they look so comfortable. You'd swear they are at home.

“Morning ladies. You must be Izimbali Zomhlaba. Well you all are really beautiful so you are indeed flowers of the world.” A guy says walking over to where we are seated. We quickly stand up. “I am Smilesihle Maphumulo by the way and I would like to officially welcome you to the Yakhanathi Organization. Honestly you deserve a party or a celebration because you guys joining us is such a huge honour. So we can get to know each other for a few minutes before I can give you a tour around the building.” He talks a lot but I am used to people like that.

“I am Azanda Buthelezi.”

“You are Roxy's new best friend. She is obsessed with you. Like every time we talk, a conversation doesn’t end without her mentioning you.” I chuckle and look away.

“I am Velisani Jiki.”

“I am Nombuyiselo Magwazi.”

“I am Nomthandazo Msibi.”

“The name is Sisanda Mkhabela.” She says energetically and we all laugh.

Smilesihle then takes us on a tour around their huge building. There is this huge open space in the basement where all the magic happens but I wouldn't work well there. I need sunlight or natural light to excel in my work. He also shows us classrooms where skills like business management, entrepreneurial and time management amongst many others are made. He tells us that his mother is the owner of Yakhanathi but she is hardly here. So it's up to him and his siblings to keep the organization growing stronger and stronger everyday.

“You are going to meet most of my siblings during your training because they are also trainers in most academic skills. There is 8 of us including Roxy and we are all directly involved in this organization. In fact they should be here by now but they are running late as usual.”

“Are you really painting us bad to new people?” a hoarse woman voice says from behind us. We turn to see this woman who could be easily mistaken for Roxy except their dressing styles and voices are too different. The family genes are too strong.

“Sis these are the ladies from Izimbali Zomhlaba.” Smilesihle says.

“Ohh and you must be the famous Azanda my sister always posts.” She smiles looking at me. She is very pretty, like Roxy. “I am Sinothando by the way but they call me Snothy.” She shakes all out hands. Our backs are facing the entrance.

“Dude I was down the whole day. I didn’t even go out to the Sunday chillaz.” A familiar voice says from behind and the other person laughs.

“Why is that?” the other person asks still laughing.

“I got this chick from Antiqua and we went to my house and made love all night. And when I woke up, she was gone. It wasn't even a Cinderella thing because she didn’t leave no clue behind. I was so pissed and then just became sad the entire day.”

“Serves you right. Maybe you will start treating these girls well.” Smilesihle includes himself in the conversation and Snothy laughs.

“Oww you wound me brother. You wish heartbreak upon your own brother?”

“From what I heard, there were no strings. You just got a taste of your medicine and it seems to have left a bitter taste.” They laugh once again. The two me n then finally come to stand in front of us and my eyes pop out when I see Siza and his almost twin Nzelwe. Siza is busy typing something on his phone.

“Mnandingamunye.” Nzelwe says with a smile which makes me blush a little. Mnandingamunye is my favourite clan name.

“You guys have been introduced?” Smilesihle asks.

“I saw her and her friend yesterday at the mall.”

“Siza, can you please pay attention to us for a few moments? You can go back to stalking those thots on Instagram after we are done with introductions.” Snothy says and Siza grunts before shoving his phone in his pocket. He raises his head to look at my friends and then his eyes land on me.

“This is Velisani, Nombuyiselo, Nomthandazo, Sisanda and Azanda from Izimbali Zomhlaba and ladies these are my brothers Siwenzelwe and Sizabantu.” Smilesihle says.

“Why didn’t Roxy get an ‘S' word?” Veli asks and I chuckle.

“She has one but she hates it. It's Sibongile. She says it's too ancient for her.” I wouldn't wanna be called Sibongile even if they paid me. We laugh. Siza is still looking me. “Hey Siza, don’t eye rape Roxy's best friend. She made it clear that she doesn’t want you fucking her or any of these ladies.”

“A little too late for that.” Veli whispers in my ear and I laugh internally.

“You guys have been to the basement?” Nzelwe asks and we nod. “How did you find it? Is it a good space for you to work in?”

“We work with natural light every time. So I don’t think we will be able to work in the basement. The lights are too bright and too blinding. Bead work itself can cause eye problems. So imagine it plus working in those hospital lights, that’s a recipe for disaster.” I say and they all turn their attention to me. “Maybe you can turn one of your offices into our working space because they have natural light coming from the floor to ceiling glass windows.”

“So you're the boss?” Siza says after regaining composure. He is really handsome and now that he is with his siblings, I can see some similar facial features. He does look like Roxy in a way.

“There is no boss. I am just not afraid to voice out my concerns.” I say giving him a challenging look.

“Am I missing something?” Smilesihle asks.

“Azanda is the who sneaked out.” Siza says giving me a look. “Why did you leave?” suddenly everyone walks away leaving me and Siza standing. “Are you going to give me an answer?” he asks in an intimidating look.