Just until I saw her glance into our class. We accidentally made eye contact.

I looked away in panic when she noticed I was watching her. My heart pounded so fast that Sass peeked out from my jacket to see if I was doing okay.

Okay, I admit it. I'm in love.

When I gazed outside again, she was already gone to her class. Should I risk approaching her again today? Nah, Viperion can do that job for me.

-----

YOUR POV

Did that weirdo just watch me walk?

Anyways-

I went to my class. I saw Jessica and Jake were still talking about the Parisian superheroes together.

I guess my mission is completed. The bodyguard thingy? I think imma just hiring someone professional. I should ask Audrey about it first.

I was bored, so I was just looking around while overhearing Jessica and Jake's conversation since they literally sat next to me.

"I like Rena Rouge's power a lot. Like, making realistic illusions? That's so cool!" Jessica said.

"I would say mine is Viperion's second chance. 'Cause he literally can go back in time and fix mistakes that will happen in the future. It's awesome!" Jake spoke.

"What do you think is the most useful power?" she asked.

"Probably the bee miraculous' power. It's useful because you can stop the villain from attacking,"

"OMG, yes! Then Chat Noir can just use his cataclysm to break the object with the Akuma in it. And they'll win,"

"Okay, juicy question. Who do you think is the hottest among all of them?" Jake asked.

Ooh, it is juicy.

"Chat, duh," Jessica chuckled.

"What about you?" she asked.

"Well, I think-"

"Good morning, class!"

Why, Miss Nelson? Why?

-----

YOUR POV

The Bourgeois' driver picked me up from home along with the other girls. I saw Olivia was waving her hands at me passionately as soon as I got in the car. Isabelle on the other side just stared outside the window while blasting some music on her earbuds.

We reached the Eiffel Tower in silence. Audrey had a partnership with Gabriel, so they chose the tower as the location for the photoshoot. Adrien would be there too.

I stepped out of the car, just to get pulled by the director. "Okay, girl. Wear this and quick. We have a lot to do today," he passed me a white dress with a really long train.

I nodded awkwardly, walking into the dressing room they supplied us. I changed my outfit and let my hair down.

I was pulled by a hairdresser and he immediately brushed my hair as soon as I sat on the chair. A makeup artist on my side started to clean my face with some wet wipes and started doing her job.

Olivia on the other side was struggling with the aggressive hairdresser who was brushing her curly hair down. Isabelle? She just acted like a diva getting her makeup done for Met Gala.

Marcel, the hairdresser put some white floral crown on my head, putting it into a half-bun. He sprayed some hairspray, causing me to close my eyes awkwardly.