Day 3 (Part 2)

I had writer's block for the rest of this chapter for a long time, so it was prolonged a few weeks. Sorry if you had to wait long. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: I own nothing. Everything belongs to Hiro Mashima. (And the 'mark' belongs to Jun Mochizuki)

**********************************************************************

♪☆♪☆♪ Lucy's POV ♪☆♪☆♪ (Continuing from where part 1 ended)

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" I said nervously. Suddenly my arm was in immense pain. Damn it! Why does it have to happen now!? It took all my strength just to suppress a scream.

As the pain subsided, I opened my eyes but my vision was foggy and I had very little energy left.

"Stay away from Natsu. Or else" I heard Lisanna say. She walked away and I was left sitting on the ground with no energy. I lean on the tree as I slowly fall asleep.

I woke up and the sun was about to set. When I return to the guild, Natsu just came back from his job.

"Hey Lucy!" Natsu came up to me from behind and put his arm around my shoulder. I elbow him in the stomach and walk away. I could see Lisanna smiling at me in approval.

...................Later....................

As I exit the guild, someone grabs my wrist from behind and spins me around to face him.

"Lucy, I need to talk to you" Natsu says.

"It better be important because I'm busy" I lied. I start walking away.

"I saw you and Lisanna talking earlier." What!?

"I-I have no idea w-what you're talking about"I get nervous and fumble with my words.

"I know what I saw. I heard everything" How much does he know? Was he there when I was talking with Erza? I'm so confused!

"I don't what you're taking about. You must have imagined it."

"Then what's this!" He grabs my arm and burns off the bandages. The mark was clearly there, the hand a third of the way around the 'clock'. I retracted my arm and quickly covered it with my arm.

Why do you even care?" I scream at him. "You're dating Lisanna!"

"No I'm not. I broke up with her."

"What? Why?"

"Because I fell in love with someone else. I fell in love with you." My face turns a bright red and I stumble with my words.

" Well I don't like you!" I ran away and leave Natsu standing there.

Well inside, I'm bursting in joy.