Chapter Thirteen

The door to the class of 2-A bursts open, the handle slamming against the wall. In the doorway stands Toshinori, his eyes wide with determination and joy, with an underlying hint of hatred in them.

"We found him," Toshinori admits breathlessly, staring down Aizawa.

"Are you sure?" Aizawa demands, turning his body towards the retired Pro-Hero to give him his full attention.

The students also turn towards Toshinori, wondering what he means by 'we found him'. They didn't even know he was on a mission, seeing as he is a retired hero.

Midoriya, however, has a guess on what the Alpha means by that statement, looking down at his pup with a small smile growing on his lips.

"I wouldn't be here if Nezu wasn't 100% sure, Aizawa," Toshinori counters.

"Class dismissed!" Aizawa shouts, rushing towards the door without hesitation. "Is everyone else ready?"

"Yes, and we don't have to go far," Toshinori smirks, a glint in his eyes that has the class palling behind him.

"Let's go," Aizawa smirks back, the duo rushing out of class and towards the principal's office.

"Oh dear," Yaomomo mutters.

"May whoever it is have luck on their side," Hagakure whispers.

~

"Welcome, Aizawa," Nezu greets as the two teachers walk into the office.

Yamada, Shuzenji, Detective Tsukauchi Naomasa, Snipe, Midnight, and Cementoss are already in the room and sitting. There's one unknown face, which must be the Alpha, Aizawa concludes, seeing the absolute furry on his face.

"I want my lawyer!" The Alpha snarls.

"With the information pertaining to you, you've lost the right to ask for a lawyer," Tsukauchi speaks up.

"That's unlawful! I have done nothing wrong!" The Alpha snarls.

"Lie," Tsukauchi says with barely controlled anger.

"What am I even here for!?" The Alpha demands.

"Matsuura Takeshi, you are here under the warrant of the rapings of a U.A. Omegan student," Yamada announces, stepping forward.

"I have never!" Matsuura growls.

"Lie," Tsukauchi comments in a bored tone.

"Matsuura, we've caught you on camera before you and the Omega, unwillingly, into an alley for exactly 36 minutes and 16 seconds before you left, the Omega following a few minutes later ruffled and teary-eyed," Aizawa cuts in, obviously trying his hardest to remain emotionless and impassive.

The Alpha's eyes widen in horror while Toshinori lets a cruel smirk spread across his face, a sick sense of pleasure filling him, and the rest of the teachers.

People need to learn that you mess with Midoriya Izuku, you mess with his pack and family, Aizawa smirks viciously watching as Tsukauchi marches on with the proceedings, delivering his arrest.

Who knew that the sound of handcuffs clicking together, of someone's freedom being taken away, can be so satisfying?

~

"Midoriya, I would like to talk with you out in the hall," Aizawa says, poking his head into his Hellspawn class.

Midoriya looks over at the teacher and nods in confirmation, "Kacchan, could you take Emiko-chan?"

"Of course, Deku, who the fuck do you think I am?" Bakugou huffs, but gently accepts the little pup into his arms, keeping him close to his chest.

"Call me if she needs anything," Midoriya smiles, before swiftly walking after Aizawa.