Chapter One

Tears roll down his freckled cheeks as he tightens the bandages over his stomach, which does little to conceal the ever-growing bump, showing the growing life inside him.

It was a mistake, Omega Midoriya Izuku admits. His Heat struck earlier than he anticipated and a nearby Alpha 'helped' him with it. He had taken morning-after pills and he waited. And waited. Then he took a pregnancy test, just to make sure. Only for it to come back as positive.

He was struck with pain. He wanted to continue training to be a Hero, but he didn't want to abort the pup. It was a part of him and went against everything he was taught, he couldn't just kill it. Didn't mean he wants it. He hates himself, every time he looks in the mirror or even looks down, he feels a deep loathing in him. So, he tries to hide it, but it's getting harder and harder as his pup grows.

Midoriya's eyes glance at the time, realizing he's going to have to use his Quirk if he's going to make it on time. Instead, he picks up his phone and calls his homeroom teacher.

"Problem Child? What is it?" Alpha Aizawa Shota's gruff voice comes over the phone, chattering comes through the background.

"I'm not feeling well," Midoriya's voice sounds scratchy and hoarse without even trying.

"I'll give one of your classmates your homework," Aizawa informs him.

"Understood, thanks Sensei," Midoriya says weakly before the line is cut.

Midoriya looks down at the slightly-there bump before he goes right back to bed, curling up around the lump, a new wave of tears rushing down his face.

~

"Um, sir? Was that Deku-kun? You said problem child," Beta Uraraka Ochako questions.

"Yes, he isn't feeling well. I'm going to call Recovery Girl and have her take a look at him. It's weird that he's not coming to class, usually I have to threaten him with expulsion to get him to stay away even when he's sick," Aizawa frowns, his Problem Child Alarm going off.

Quickly dialing the Youthful Heroine, Aizawa walks out of the room, nodding at Alpha Iida Tenya to take over.

"Shota? I swear if that Midoriya boy broke another bone!" Recovery Girl starts over the phone.

"No, he's not feeling well. I would like you to go check up on him," Aizawa explains quickly.

"I will, but if I find one broken bone, someone is going to get a whippin!" Recovery Girl exclaims before cutting off the call.

"Wouldn't have it any other way," Aizawa snickers, pocketing his phone before heading back into the classroom.

~

Shuzenji Chiyo knocks politely on the door, waiting a few seconds for any type of response from the student on the other side. Upon hearing nothing, she knocks again, a bit more insistently.

She knocks on the door twice more before she frowns.

"I'm coming in, Midoriya," Recovery Girl calls out before twisting the doorknob and pushing the door open.

She instantly spies a curled lump on the bed, windows allowing her to see perfectly despite no lights being on. The nurse walks closer, resting the back of her hand on his forehead.

"No temperature," Recovery Girl notes with a frown.

Her frown deepens when she sees loose bandages wrapped around Midoriya's stomach. Her hand reaches to pull back the sheets, already ready to wake the boy up and scold him to an inch of his life, when the greenet groans and rolls, revealing the small bump on his stomach.