Chapter Ten

A soft whine fills the otherwise quiet room, causing heads to swivel towards the Omega.

"Just braxton hicks," Midoriya says in explanation, leaning back against Bakugou's side in the large nest.

"It takes a lot for you to feel pain, Deku-kun," Uraraka frowns.

"It's okay, Uraraka-chan," Midoriya smiles weakly before forcing his limbs to relax into the Alpha's side.

"If you need anything, we're right here," Yaomomo reminds the Omega before going back to her conversation with Jirou.

Everyone's eyes linger for a moment longer on the Omega before they return back to what they were doing beforehand.

Only mere moments later, Midoriya tenses in pain, which Bakugou obviously feels if the way he starts rubbing comforting patterns into his shoulder is any indication. Relaxing minutes later, but the blond never stops his relaxing motions.

Which makes the next part even worse, in Midoriya's opinion.

Fluid rushes from between his legs, a distressed whine escaping the Omega's lips.

"Deku? Shit!" Bakugou shouts, ignoring the wet spot on his lap to stand the Omega up with him.

"Baku- Someone! Call Aizawa and Recovery Girl!" Iida shouts, eyes widening in panic.

"On it!" Uraraka and Kirishima shout, whipping out their phones to hurriedly call one of the teachers.

"Kacchan!" Midoriya cries out, clenching his eyes shut.

"I'm right here, D- Izuku," Bakugou croons, wrapping both of the Omega's hands in his own. "Squeeze my hands if need be."

Another wave of pain rushes through Midoriya, causing a loud, distressed whine to be released, his hands squeezing the blond's hands tight. Bakugou grunts at the grip but makes no move or comment to make him release his hands.

"Recovery Girl is on her way!" Uraraka exclaims, shoving her phone into her back phone and quickly making her way over to the greenet.

Before she can get too close to the pained Omega, Todoroki reaches a hand out and grabs her arm.

"Todoroki!" Uraraka scowls.

"This is something Bakugou and Tsu are better to handle, Uraraka-chan, at least until Aizawa-sensei and Recovery Girl get here," Todoroki explains, keeping a hand around Uraraka's upper arm.

"I need you to keep your breathing even, Izuku-kun, kero," Tsu says, standing beside the blond Alpha.

"It hurts, Tsu!" Midoriya whines, tucking his face into Bakugou's neck, breathing heavily with his nose in his scent gland.

"Omega, match my breathing," Bakugou rumbles, rubbing his cheek against the Omega's hair.

Despite the pain, Midoriya slowly starts to even out his breathing, clutching the Alpha's hands in an attempt to aid with the pain.

Soon after, Aizawa and Recovery Girl come barreling into the common room.

"Where is he?!" Shuzenji demands, scenting the distressed pheromones in the air.

"Right here, kero," Tsu croaks, waving her hand at the teachers.

"I can take it from here, Bakugou," Recovery Girl says, reaching out to take his place in front of the pregnant Omega.

But instead, Midoriya bares his small Omegan fangs, his grip on the Alpha's hands strengthening.

"Or maybe not," Aizawa says wisely.