~Chapter 6 : Undercovering~

Start from the beginning

Moxxie stops, and heard cracking noises echo in the dark room, he wasn't alone, then something comes to life, as it lights up, Moxxie saw a round object lighting up pink, it was glowing, and it was cracking by itself, but further realizing this strange thing, it was a egg, and it's hatching. Moxxie still tries to break free until the egg hatches fully, out came a creature from the hatched colorful egg, a larva, this one was small, with huge bug eyes, tiny mandibles and antenna, colored in different kinds of pastel hue, the baby larva squeaked, Moxxie stared down to the baby larva, as the larva spread out little bug wings, learning to fly a little quickly, the larva flew up to the web, as the larva crawled up to it, heading to Moxxie as the larva sniffs the prey, crawling up to his leg, Moxxie then heard another egg cracking, and then another, looking in the opposite direction, seeing more eggs glowing, and hatching in different colors, more baby larvae, colored like many types of light pastel and candy colors, pop out of their jelly shells, heading and flying over to the giant web.

Moxxie sees the little cute larvae flying over to him, as they make little noises, gathering up like little puppies, Moxxie takes a little at them, seeing their small faces, at first, nothing happened, seeing them just sitting and crawling around him, but then, the first larva crawl up to his chest, the tiny wings flutter, Moxxie smiles, and thinks the little larva is adorable, suddenly, the larva sniffs on Moxxie, the Larva hisses, and opens her teeth, the larva bites onto his shoulder, Moxxie screams in pain as the larva's very sharp teeth is digging through his shoulder, the other larvae joined in as they bites onto the Imp, Moxxie shakes himself, trying to get the flesh-eating larvae off him.

Moxxie : AGH! Get off me!!

He cried out as they felt little teeth still dig into him, after many more movement he got, he manages to get his arm out, releasing it as he grabs the larva on his shoulder, threw the larva, back the larva blocks his aim as the wings help her fly, But Moxxie pulls his other arm out, then his leg, and then pulling all other parts of him out of the web, getting the larvae off him, he jumps off the web, and makes his landing to the solid ground, the larvae charges him, flying to him, Moxxie heard them coming and he ran from them, more eggs glow and hatched as he passes by them, Moxxie looks around to find somewhere to escape, the larvae still chased them, flying in mid air, buzzing around, Moxxie still kept running non-stop, he couldn't find anywhere to hide or escape, until he found an opening on the wall.

Moxxie : Oh Yes!

It was almost high up to the center, which Moxxie didn't hesitant himself by climbing up the cave wall, he climbs up every bits of stone, defending himself from the hungry candy larvae, he has trouble in most parts, but he got up close to the cliff, climbing and crawling up, rolling over to get up to his feet, running away still, he goes down the tunnel as the larvae chases him, then Moxxie saw something on the ceiling, reddish pink slimy liquid with sugar inside leaking, this gave him an idea, He jumps up and grabs a handful of slime, turning back to the flying larvae charging at him.

Moxxie : Hey! You hungry! Take this!

He threw the slime at one of them, causing one of them to crash down the ground, it got some on the larva's mouth, the larva sniff, and slurps the slime into the mouth,the larva seems the like the taste, she squeaks happily, the larva saw the slime dripping down the stoned ceiling and flew up to drink the slime, the others looked at the certain larva and did the same, drinking the sugary delicious slime, making small buzzing noises, as they were distracted, Moxxie has a chance to escape, he slowly backs away from the larvae and made a dash out of the tunnel, making it out of there, he hides behind the wall, hearing the buzzing faded away, signaling they're leaving back to the hatching area, Moxxie sighs in relieve, but before he could relax, he sees the outer parts of the underground cave, in a different area, Moxxie looks around.

Moxxie : Woah...What is this place?..I...I need to get out of here.

Moxxie ran away to another direction, heading down to find a way out of the underground cave.

Blitz and Millie were still at the town, they were enjoying some activities with the gluttony imps, as they play games, learn about their traditions, and trying out their own food as well, mostly sweets, it was going great, as the montage of the two imp were having their time trying out some new things at the Gluttony Ring, the Gluttony ring was happy the two imps were trying our all of their activities, they clapped and cheered, having a wonderful time with them, watching them, Blitz and Millie seem to have a good time as well, Blitz was going at it with the games, and thinks the cultural and the traditions about the Gluttony Ring was interesting, Millie would be the same, but she also is a little down mostly, because Moxxie wasn't there, she wishes he still could've stayed and she'd have fun with him during all this, so in that way, she didn't have to feel so lonely, the gluttony Imps however, still watched the two imps as they still enjoy the rest of the games, their behavior slightly them..acting a little funny, they hid their faces with only their happy faces of course, but most of the time when the two weren't looking, they stare at them, and their bodies, some of the gluttony imps's mouths were salivating from sensing them, some of their eyes twitch, and some of their wings flutter, they seem to be staring at them..Hungrily.

But still, Blitz didn't notice the slight changes on the people, nor did Millie, still have many things to know, and learn about the gluttony Ring, the sky was slowly turning dusk, the sun was slightly going down, meaning the final part of the day, It was almost time for dinner, later, Blitz and Millie were ordered to be back at Beelzebub's castle for the special dinner she have planned all day, they couldn't wait for the event, as they were getting pretty hungry, after all the games and activities they've been doing all day, but what they didn't know, will probably leave a different turn as they enter through the doors, inside the castle.

Blitz and Millie made it down to the dinning room, where the table was already prepared with the insect demon waiters and waitresses are setting out many treats and sweets just waiting for them to feast on, they smell the sweet steam of food traveling down, and couldn't wait, then Beelzebub enters the room, she saw the two imps, she smiles excitedly.

Beelzebub : Oh, you came just in time, please, take your seats!

Blitzo : Alright then *he seats down on his seat, and so did Millie*

Beelzebub sat down, she looks over to the other insect demons, orders them to leave with her hand signals, they nodded and left the room, she giggles.

Beelzebub : Well, You all must be looking forward to trying out my food, not just sweets or treats, the main dishes for tonight's amazing dinner!

Blitzo : Well Jeez there, I know i said i was hungry, but wow, that's is a lot of stuff you got here, I don't think I could really, ya know, eat that much, hehe.

Beelzebub : Oh don't be silly, of course you can, anyways, enough chit-chatting, let's all enjoy this!