~Chapter 3 : Welcome to CandyLand~

~The boat still sailed through the waves, the three imps still sat down, watching the waves, the bug imp still paddles, heading to the right destination, Moxxie still tries to hid himself, leaning down almost off the seat, while the others still enjoy the sight, even after what happened earlier, nearly forgot about the horrible storm event, Millie notices that the sky wasn't turning orange, or even more of a reddish hue, she looks at the bug imp.~

Millie : Hey, just exactly where are we going, i thought you are going back to the Pride ring.

??? : Oh, well, You didn't told me that before, so to answer your question, we're not.

He happily stated, Moxxie frowns at the bug imp.

Millie : Wait..what? So where are we going then?

??? : Well I'm heading back to my place, meaning home to be corrected! I know you all said you want to get home, but i actually like for you to see my homeland, just across from this destination! You'll probably love to visit, trust me, it's a wonderful place!

Blitzo : Well, what place are we going?

??? : Glad you ask! The main city of the Gluttony Ring, Home by our lord and ruler, Beelzebub!

Moxxie widen his eyes, and now felt even more apprehensive than ever, hearing the name right out of his mouth

Blitzo and Millie : Beelzebub?!

The bug imp nods.

??? : Yep! The one of only!

Blitzo : You mean, the city of Beelzebub?

??? : You guys never heard of the lord of Gluttony before?

Millie : I've heard lots of rumors and stories about the inner side of the Gluttony Ring, and even this "Beelzebub" Person, but going there?!

??? : So i take this is your first time, well like i said, the home of the Gluttony Ring is a great place, I'm sure my people will love to see some new visitors, we always love to meet new people, even from the other rings, or outside of this ring, Let's just say we rarely get anyone like that here, so this sure be not only for you, but for others too!

Blitzo : Well, if that's the case, maybe the place you're talking about won't be that bad, if that is what you're saying.

Moxxie : Guys! I can't believe you're falling for this, this is still a bad idea!

Millie : Moxxie, Calm down.

Moxxie : No! I won't, I'm not gonna go somewhere that can kill us all, especially if it's gonna be somewhere that is a death trap for us! Why can't you believe me!

??? : Oh, looks like someone's having a heated temper back there. *He chuckles*

Moxxie : Oh mind your business you parasite! Quit lying with your "naive" behavior, using fake excuses to hide what you really are!

Millie : Cut it out! Now you're just being rude, give him a chance.

Moxxie : Come on Millie, don't defend him, you have to trust me on this!

But then, the bug imp saw something in the distance, noticing the landscape and the buildings, realizing the features, he then shouts out to the others.

??? : Oh! Looks like we're here!

He paddles faster to the destination, on their way, all three imps started to see what was coming, from the smaller islands with lollipops and gumdrops, to mountains looking like frosted chocolate pointed cakes, to finally a city, getting closer as they sail over, Millie and Blitz saw it in the distance, they were in awe, they pass by a large bridge underneath them, seeing the city almost up close, the looks of the city was like a small European town, with themes of it all around with many sweets and candy, they then saw a bunch of Imps, Gluttony imps there too, many of them were jolly and outgoing, being friendly, with their appearances being insect-like too, some flew around, some work and sell sweets, it is all too friendly around here, something the imps didn't think they'd see, Moxxie ducks under as he peeks up to the sight fearfully, after strolling around the waters, and around the buildings, they made to a nearby dock, Moxxie looks around, still covering his hair with the red water, the bug Imp exits off the boat, Blitz and Millie did the same, Millie wanders around, surprised to see where she's at, Moxxie catches up to him, looking around, and aware of it, he glares, the bug imp stood in front.