chapter twenty

it's been a couple days since I applied at colleges, and at this point i'm just waiting for them to get back to me. rafe and I haven't had much time to spend together, he's been with ward doing paperwork for the business.

"earth to bailey" a muffled voice said with their arm waving in front of me, I shot out of my thoughts "oh yeah sorry".

"so you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" pope asked sitting across from me at the chateau, I nodded my head in response.

I've spent pretty much the past two days with the pogues, staying there all day everyday, fishing or just doing stupid shit

"alright so party at bails and we'll get liam and rafe to get the alcohol" kie suggested, we all simply agreed to the plan and started organising everything else. from decorations, music and us girls deciding on outfits.

after we did so, we all complained about being hungry and parched, so kie being the best friend she is took us to see her dad.

it took some convincing but he gave in eventually, we sat around a table in the restaurant waiting for mr carrera to bring us some food.

a few minutes he did so, bring out fries and a few burgers "here you go" he said placing them down on the table.

the boys dug into the burgers immediately, leaving the fries to kie and i.

a couple minutes later the door to the kitchen slammed shut, along with all the employees. they carried out a cake, I shoved my face into my hands knowing what they were doing.

as they walked out they sung 'happy birthday', it was really embarrassing but it was sweet. "happy birthday for tomorrow bails" the carrera's said as leaned into me giving me hug and a kiss on the cheek each.

"thank you so much"

everyone clapped before they all left to resume their jobs, the boys finished their burgers and looked to the cake which sat in the box in front of me.

"yeah good try but it's a hard no"

they pouted before stealing the fries from kie, jj stole mine of course "hey!!".

after the boys have scoffed all their food down we walked back over to the chateau. I was staying at home tonight since it was the only night I could spend with rafe for a few more days, when we got back to the chateau I grabbed my things before leaving the group.

I pulled into my driveway to see the dirty blondes bike in the way but he was no where to be found, meaning my brother had let him in for me.

I walked into the house, drenched in water, I looked around the house to find my brother and rafe sitting on the dining room table.

"hello little sister"

"hey beautiful" said the dirty blonde as walked over to him, standing behind him with my arms around his neck.

"how was your day?" liam asked as he dug into the food on his plate. 

"it was good, I'm just really tired so I might head up to bed" I replied before making my way upstairs.

I heard my brother and rafe saying goodbye behind me as I walked upstairs, the sound of them dapping each other up before separating.

I slammed myself into my bed, rafe closing the door behind me and copying me. "coming?" I said, pointing my eyes towards the bathroom.

"do you even have to ask?" he smirked, "now get your cute butt in the shower princess" he walked into the bathroom.

I undressed myself and stepped into the shower, altering the temperature of the water. rafe came in behind me, leaning me into his as I did so. I smothered myself in body wash, the smell of vanilla and coconut suffocating the air.