chapter fifteen

my door slung open "bailey" said a voice.

I rubbed my eyes to look as to who the voice belonged too. "liam?!" I screamed jumping out of my bed and running to my door.

I pulled him into a tight hug, this was the first time I had seen my brother in over 12 months. he was studying on the mainland and staying with my parents.

"wait I thought you weren't coming till 12:30?" I said pulling out of the hug, he looked to me and laughed "bailey it's 1".

"fuck, I was supposed to clean the house before you got home" I yelled, laying my face in the palms of my hands.

liam put both of his hands on my shoulder "bailey don't stress okay, I'm not like mom and dad".

we walked downstairs to the kitchen, since I offered to make him food. "pancakes or bacon and eggs?" I asked him as I opened the fridge.

"do you even have to ask?" he asked with a stupid english accent.

liam and I were incredibly close considering we were a year apart from one another, and we always had this joke to talk in an english accent to cheer the other up when we knew something was wrong.

I giggled and pulled out the ingredients from the fridge and pantry.

"tell me rosey" he said concerned, I shrugged my shoulder "there's something you should know"

before I got the chance to tell my brother about my situation with with his best friend we heard our front door slam open.

and their ran in the two cameron siblings, both rushing towards my brother.

"the better parker is back!!" rafe yelled once he slung my brother into a hug, sarah joined as well after she had shut the door behind them.

"heyy"I said crossing my arms, the dirty blonde laughed "sorry bails".

he walked towards me "how are you today?" pulling me into a hug and kissing the top of my head.

liam shot us a confused look, I turned my body so I was now facing him wile rafe still hugged me with his hands on my waist "this" I said pointing between rafe and I "is what I was going to tell you" I finished.

"no fucken way, you finally got the balls to get her back hey cameron" liam laughed, walking towards rafe and I and pulling us into a hug.

"I told you" he said pointing to sarah who was sitting in the chair at the bench.

"what?" rafe and I said in unison to the two who looked at us with smiles.

"well I never actually thought rafe would be the one to fix things first but liam did, I guess you guys underestimated how much you felt towards each other"

 we all let out a laugh, I pulled away from rafe who shot me a sad look when I did so, sorry  I mouthed.

"so who wants pancakes?" I said grabbing a bowl from the cabinet.

they all shouted "me!" in unison making me laugh.

the group spent their time talking and catching up in the dining room while I made them breakfast, I actually liked it though.

having my brother home again actually made me feel whole, I felt safe here again.

I still hadn't told him about the whole barry, I knew I had to but i dont know if I could because I would barely think about it with myself without wanting to grab a razor blade.

as I flipping the pancakes in the pan deep in thought I felt a hand around my waist and another massaging my shoulder.

"what's wrong princess?" he asked softly, "oh uh nothing" I said not very convincingly.