Prologue

Holy shit he was hot.

"..."

Akio cried at the handsome face in the mirror. He was also inside an unfamiliar modern bedroom with a white and gray theme going on. He covered his mouth with both hands as he sobbed. No, there's no absolute fucking way this hot dude in the mirror was him. There's no absolute way!

Ash gray colored hair with a slanted sweep hairstyle.

Sharp and deep ice blue eyes.

A godly shaped jawline.

And are those abs he feels!?

Akio was going to fall apart. Was he dreaming? He was definitely dreaming. There is no way the man in front of the mirror is him. Akio is definitely dreaming about his fitness goals and the result of his fitness goals, yes, that's exactly it-

"AHHHH!!!!"

There was a scream next door. Akio jumped, startled.

"Akio!? Where are you!? Where am I!?"

Akio couldn't recognize this female's voice, but there was only person who would call him 'Akio' and that was his older sister. Akio rushed out the room and into the pristine white hallway. Leaving the details for later about where the hell he was, he barged into the room right besides his.

"Onee-san!!" Akio yelled. His voice was so deep and crisp!!? Not the point! His sister!

When Akio bursts into the most pinkest room he's ever seen in his life, he finds a girl with long curly ash gray hair on the floor, kneeling down with the most shocked expression ever. She was also wearing a pink jacket and white skirt. Their ice blue eyes meet one another.

"..."

"..."

"DANIEL WINTERS!!!?"

"WHO ARE YOU!!!?"

The two screamed at each other. This was the first time Akio has ever seen someone get up so fast. The girl pointed at him, rapidly shaking. The girl terrifies Akio, she looked like she was having a seizure just from looking at him.

"D-Daniel!" The girl stuttered.

Daniel?

"I-I'm sorry, I think you mistook me for someone else?"

"No, you're Daniel Winters from Eventide Watch!!"

Eventide Watch? Isn't that the novel Yuna's always gushing about...?

...

"Yuna-nee-san!? Is that you!?"

"How did you-" Yuna gasped. "Akio!!?"

Akio exhaled relief and almost burst into tears. "It's really you, onee-san!"

"H-How, wait, hold on, this-" Yuna began to stammer uncontrollably. "I can't believe this."

"Onee-san, do you know what's going on? Why do we suddenly look so different?"

Yuna folded her arms and began to pace around the room deep in thought. Akio waited patiently for her to answer. So many questions ran through his mind and he was just rendered speechless. His head ached and he just wanted to go back home to his body.

"Akio..." Yuna calls.

"Yes?" Akio gulped nervously.

Yuna takes a deep breath and speaks. "I know this is going to be hard to believe, but I think...we've transmigrated into the world of Eventide Watch, my favorite novel."

"..."

Yuna quickly caught Akio before he fell over to the side. Yuna gritted her teeth, her arms shaking. Akio was so heavy! It took a few seconds before Akio finally recovered and regained his balance. He was shaking terribly and he wouldn't be surprised if he fainted the next second.