15

⚠️swear words, cigarettes⚠️

Clay and George had a late night shift, together they were gonna be the only ones there at night. The blonde sat in his chair messing around with his pen, and George wasn't at work yet. A familiar brunette had arrived.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Clay said.

"Shut up" George punched Clays shoulder, he then walked to his desk.

George's office phone started to ring, he picked it up and answered "George Davidson."

The blonde continued lean in his chair messing around with his pen "Farm boy"

The blonde looked at the brunette "It's Tegan."

Clay stood up and walked towards the brunette, he gave the phone to Clay "What's up?"

"Your father has been arrested" Tegan said.

"What?" Clay said.

"Look at the news."

Clay got George's attention and pointed to the tv, and the brunette turned on the TV. They both watched the news.

"On May 24th, the famous killer John Taken has been arrested in the local jail."

Clay looked the tv, he didn't now how to feel "Hey Tegan I have to go."

"What Clay-"

Clay hung up the phone and went back to his desk he sat down, and he stared at the tv.

"I can't believe it, after everything he's now in jail" George said.

"Well I guess that's the end to our story."

"It's not over, not yet" Clay said "We still have to write it."

The boss walked up to Clay "You in my office now!"

George looked at Clay, he was confused because he can't remember him doing anything bad. Clay stood up and followed Nick to his office, and he closed the door behind him and sat in the office chair.

Nick took a puff of his cigarette "How are you doing Clay?"

"Good, I guess."

"I heard what happened today, are you sure your okay?" Nick asked.

"I guess I'm shocked, but I don't really know what to like- feel."

"If you want to I can give you the day off, to process everything" Nick said.

"Are you sure Nick?" Clay said.

"Yeah, do what you need to do" Nick said.

"Thank you Nick, I promise I'll repay you."

"You don't need to, you repay me with your presence" Nick said "Now go home."

Clay stood up "Thank you again."

The blonde male left the office, going to his desk to grab his jacket and his work bag. He put his jacket on and his work bag.

George looked at Clay, at this point he knew something was wrong. He get bad for reason but confused, where is he going?

The blonde left the work place for the day. That meant George was gonna be the only one there are night...

5 hours later...

At this point everyone probably left work for the day, and there was Clay sitting on the couch. Tegan and him were watching the first Harry Potter movie, which Clay had seen millions of times. The blonde kept thinking about George being there all by himself.