I left her as I looked back one more time to see her writing in a notebook. I left going to my car. And driving somewhere so I could get rid of the stupid boner I got from someone literally breathing on me.

Peyton's Pov
I like to study mental illness... in hopes one day I could be a doctor. I have a whole binder full of studies about it.

I went to an area of the library grabbing a book and reading it. I studied off informed websites and off by real doctors.

I had so much time on my hands beside sleeping it off it was a daily hobby to write something down. My first was Insomnia disorder and what I'm doing next is Borderline Personality Disorder which is known as BPD.

I kept reading books and I read information online that caused me to write things down.

I was just finishing on The eating disorders which took awhile on how much information there was.

It was 5 when the library was closing down. I packed my things and saw Jackson.

"Hey baby." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

We walked together as we reached the parking lot.

We went to the park and decided to walk around.

"So how's the tutoring going?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"It's going good."

"That's good... who's the student?"

I panicked to find a random name to make up.

"Hailey Jones." I said and he nodded.

"Cool... she progressing?"

"Yeah... slowly but surely."

We reached a bench as we sat down. He put his arms over me as I put my head on his shoulder. We watched the nature that was happening and people fishing.

I was on the edge of falling asleep before being shaken by Jackson.

"Why don't we... go to a restaurant and than go home?" He asked me and I smiled nodding.

Anna's POV
"God you are no help!" I yelled at my mom.

"I've given you this roof! Be fucking glad your not out on the streets!" She yelled.

"This isn't a house if you don't feed your own children!!"

"Your an ungrateful daughter!"

"Your a terrible Mom." I said and she cut at me. She started to go off on me.

I felt her yelling and yelling at me. Making me blow.

"No fuck you! That's it!" She yelled before taking a couple of hundreds out and slapping them on the table.

"Have a nice goddamn life." She spat out at me. I saw Brandon coming out.

"Brandon..." I whispered and he was in tears.

I saw my mom going into her room as I went to comfort Brandon. At least half an hour later I saw my mom leaving with a suitcase.

"Oh god..." I mumbled feeling my tears coming up.

I grabbed my phone calling my dad as I was literally in tears. I looked at Brandon who was crying a little.

"It's gonna be okay." I whispered sitting next to him.

He fell into lap starting to cry again.

"Hello?" I heard my dad say through the phone.

"Me and... mom got in a fight and left us... she's left with a suitcase and herself going away." I said in tears.

"Please come now." I said practically started to sob.

"Hey it's okay... I'm coming over."

"Stay on the phone."

I stayed on the phone as I leaned my head back. I looked down to see Brandon sleeping. I pulled him off of me and out a blanket over him before going outside.

I waited for my dad and saw him as he gave me a hug.

"We're gonna get this sort out." He said cupping my face. I could only nod while crying.