chapter 23- ender world

+~ TOMMY'S POV TWO DAYS AFTER~+

"Is she waking up?" I asked walking in her room where is her brother. I had to go for a second to apologise to my friends .I don't want to lose them, they had a whole way from the America to there. I don't want them to go yet. Thankfully they understand the situation. We  will meet again soon ,when Y/N get better.

"still nothing. But I think I have an idea how to 'wake' her up." said B/N  putting air alleged sings on the word wake .She was not really sleeping...just like coma but with eyes open. Heh it was not easy for her and for us.

"then say it ender boy. I can't let my girlfriend die like this."

"she is not dying Tommy, but if we want her to move, blink, or say anything we need to go to ender world"

"ENDER WHAT?! NO NO NO NO I CAN'T GO THERE! ENDERMANS AND DRAGON WILL KILL ME!"

"IF  YOU WANT YOUR LOVELY Y/N TO DO ANYTHING WE WILL HAVE TO GO THERE!" B/N yelled at me. Wow never expected him to yell.

"I am sorry I just worry about her. You don't have to go if you don't w-" B/N said softly lowering his voice but I cut him of.

"no it's ok. I will get my pumpkin head and hide my wings. I want to save her too."

"Yeah but everything comes with the price. We need to find the portal and gift an ender eye to the dragon. Only the dragon can help her. Thankfully I found one portal earlier but I don't have any ender pearls or sticks from the blaze."

"B/N... Y/N earlier gave me a couple of pearls and.... My dad was adventurer... He always had some random things from  different worlds. That is how he died... But I think he had some..."

"I am so sorry Tommy... I didn't know."

"No it's not your fault. He just lined adventures... I guess I can get some."

"your dad should be proud of you."

"thank you B/N... I am going to get the bag with pearls and a blaze sticks."

"hurry, please."

I nodded and ran to the window jumping through it and spreading my wings to the air, flying as fast as I could home to get the necessary items. I want Y/N to get better. I want to be with her. God I fell so hard to her. 

I've got home and....

"hello Tommy! where have you been?" it was my mother. FUCK! I forgot she said that she will be here this week."Hello mother! I didn't expected you to come this early"

"well I had to, but I will go back soon... I- just need to do  some things..."

"are you leaving me ,mother?"

"no! of course not! I will be out of the town for two more days... something happend when I was waiting for my old friends to come home-"

"are your friend's and her husbands last name was L/N? Y/N's parents?"

"h-how do you know that"

"Y/N's my girlfriend and her parents died so she is in her enderman phase. That is why I came here ,I need to find some dad's old things."

"well that is unexpected... congratulations son. (just me finally learnd how to write congratulations... sorry English is not my first language)  you've found a woman-"

"well thanks! but now I need to find things I need- sorry!" I said running upstairs as fast as possible.

"Can I know what things?" she questioned

I froze. What if she found out? "uhhh- nothing special really- no need to worry" werry good Tommy! Now it's even easier for her to found out.

"mhm... see you later then!" she said and I continued walking when-"

"good luck saving your girlfriend! btw blaze stick and pumpkin head are in the chest in my closet" she found out.... I froze for a second but I didn't questioned it. I just continued walking to her room. she just let out a smirk but that didn't matter right now. the only thing that mattered right now was necessaries I needed for her. I got in her room and opened the closet .I found chest and picked up the pumpkin head and some blaze sticks.  My mum get in the room with elytra.

"hide your wings and put these on. no matter if you have a pumpkin head if endermans see your wings they will run away from you or they will attack on you" she said softly. I nodded

"thank you mother. " 

"no problem! call if you need any help!" she said and got out from the room.

I went to my room and opened the closet. Thankfully I had all ender pearls. I picked them , and with all the things I got out and flied to thier house. When I came they still were in Y/N'S room. 

"hello Tommy!" said B/N in a happier voice seeing me.

"hello B/N! Any changes yet?" I said putting things on the floor.

"no....But I've got everything needed to make an eye of ender and you've got the sticks and pearls. That means we can start making it then!"

We spend hours and hours but finally we made it. We've made the eye of ender.

"should we make another one if something happends to this one or?" I asked looking at B/N.

"No better not. Humans and other creatures already hunt and kill Endermans just to find out how to make an eye of Ender. If they found out that we already have one, they would hunt us and possibly kill us with Y/N. Thankfully  you've got a pumpkin head and elytra. The unfriendly Endermans will have more respect to you now."

"yeah you're right... shall we go?" I asked hiding my wings and putting elytra on my back. I put a pumpkin head too. God it's hard to see anything under it.

"yeah we should- let me just put an eye in the in the bag so I know it's safe. You can carry Y/N  if you would like."

"alright!" is all I said picking up Y/N softly. While I was waiting for B/N to find a bag in another room I whispered in Y/N's ear "Do not worry darlin', everything is gonna be ok, just like before."

B/N came in the room with little bag around his neck. "We can go now!"

"alright, let's go"

we got out of the house and he started teleporting and I started flying slowly to not drop Y/N down. 

"B/N you know where it is?" I asked

"yea, I've been here few times. Mostly to our cousins but now we are going to save my sister."

"alright, I guess I can trust you then"

We've got to the cave. B/N got the torch and we walked to the portal. It was a big room, there were little pools of lava in the corners, the stairs made of the cold stone. The walls were cold. Probably because it's under the world. at least the big portal. It's open, waiting for anyone to come in or came out. looks like did not much creatures knew for this place. never mind it's time to go.

"you ready to enter the new world, the dry place of night, so dangerous but a little sweet place?" said B/N looking at me from the stone stairs. I walked nodding at him. "if this is for Y/N's better, then yes, I am." I said and then we stepped in the portal teleporting to the new world called 'Ender  world'.