Chapter 5-HOW?!

Y/N's room were closed so she teleported in room and opened door.
"W-welcome" You said a little trembling voice.
"WOW THIS IS SICK!" Tommy yelled full of hype.
"You like it? Thanks! Just wait to see my set up!"
You two walked to the set up. You have 2 verry good PC's, keyboard with  f/c(favorite color) light and  f/c gaming chair.
"wait are you streamer?" asked tommy looking at your set up. "Not yet. But I will be when I get web cam amd other things"
"oh ok!"
"wait here" you said while going to get another chair for Tommy.
"here! You can sit here while looking how I play"
"Ok thank you " he said.

You started when you saw Purpled. You killed him and winned the game.
HOW THE FU-?! Tommy yelled.
You looked down little afraid. "D-did I do something wrong?"
"No no just" Tommy lowered his tone. "how did you killed him?" "Why? It's not like it's a big deal?"
"actually it is! Purpled is one of the best bed wars player ya know" "so am I?" you said with a smirk. "wait. Aren't endermans usually scared when they met new people?"
"well yeah. But my brother and Ranboo talked alot of you and Tubbo then I get comfortable with it"  you answered.
"oh, ok then."
After some rounds you teached each other some tricks when you heard Tubbo and Ranboo getting out of a living room.
"I forgot to ask do you have instagram?" He asked in a hurry
"uhh yea it's (your instagram user)"
"thank you! See ya!"
"ok see you"

Hello! There is little update!
I will add humans too! For now humans are: purpled, niki and techno. Ty for reading! Have a nice night/day <3