Chapter 9-The Dinner

~+ Y/N's POV +~

I went to the bed room to change. I knew my brother was in "fancy" clothes So I wanted to get dressed up a little nicer, too. I didn't want to dress like I was the daughter of the English Monastery, but I needed something nice.
I yelled "PERFECT" while I was looking at the dress. I wasn't much of a dress person, but just to look prettier.
My outfit:

( you can change it)For makeup nothing specialJust some eyeliner and

For makeup nothing special
Just some eyeliner and... POOF

No matter how many people tell me I was cute, I used to want to look a little more serious

I'm done preparing for dinner, so I left the house for safety that I locked the door. B/N just arrived. I opened the car door and sat in the passenger seat
"hi, big brother, how are you?" "I'm fine, and you?"
"same. How'd the job go?" "very good. There were no problems"
"that's nice"
He started driving, and after 15 minutes we got to a nice restaurant. It was quiet in here. People/bees/birds/endermans talked quietly and it wasn't like fast food restaurants where people/birds/bees/endermans yell without the reason.
That is why I liked "fancy" places. We went to the terrace and ordered our food.
I looked into the sky where the stars shone. All of a sudden I saw something moving. Not too fast, but not too slow. "heh must have some bird decided to fly in the night. I looked back when I saw that was Tommy. I tried no to smile and looked back at the table.

+~ Tommy's POV 10 mins before Y/N get in the
  car +~

As usual, I went on a short flight before bed at night, but this time I was on my way to Y/N's house to see if i was on the roof. She wasn't there. When I looked outside from the air, I saw him heading for the car. That car was her brother's car. I was wondering where they were going, so I followed them. They didn't notice me luckily. When they stopped, I saw it was a new fancy restaurant that because it opened for maybe about 1 month. I flew around not too close not to upset them, but close enough to see them. I swore on the terrace to see her with her brother. She saw me, so I accelerated a little bit so I wouldn't upset her. She looked at me, but I almost flew away. "I ran away" I sighed and headed for the house. "she looked different. And in good sense. She was beautiful" I started blushing. Why can't I stop thinking about her? . She looked at me, but I almost flew away. "I ran away" I sighed and headed for the house. "she looked different. And in good sense. She was beautiful" I started blushing. Why can't I stop thinking about her? You idiot! Let the girl live her life! I flew home and ran into blankets.

~+ Y/N'S POV+~

"are you okay?" my brother asked me as I tried to focus on dinner. "um? Oh, yes, yes, I am okay.
"ever since you met Tommy, you've been acting weird." "really? Weird. I didn't notice." Of course I "ever since you met Tommy, you've been acting weird." "really? Weird. I didn't notice." Of course I noticed, I was just using a useful tactic called ✨Lying✨.
"mhm sure sure" he said with a smirk.
When we were done with dinner, we came home and I rushed because I was asleep. I didn't even feel like going to the roof again. "what is this?" I wondered when I looked at the chair Tommy was sitting on the last time he was in my room. "jacket?" "NO WAY" my eyes widen when I looked at it. "this jacket is tommys. Should I give it to him now? No he is sleeping right now. I will give it to him tomorow. Wait what is in the pocket? Feather of hid wing. He won't mind if I keep it right?" I said to myself geting back in the bed with his jacket in my hands. I actually put the feather in my hair and cudlled the jacket. This is weird but I feel really comfy in this position.