Chapter 4 - Your Greatest Wish

Release Date - Wednesday, December 1, 2021

"I'm Cat Noir! And you are?," the familiar voice, revealing himself as Cat Noir, told the new hero. Despite his deteriorating eyesight, he could still tell that the person in front of him was someone new.

"Um... Pigette?!," Marinette responded, her response surrounded by a few seconds of deep thinking, especially considering her own deteriorated maturity.

"Pigette, huh?," Cat Noir responded, "What a cute name! While I'm still waiting for Ladybug, I do hope that you'll be of great heeeeeeeeelp!," Cat Noir replied, right before being flown several meters away from Pigette by the villain.

"Cat Noir!!," Pigette couldn't help but scream as her hero fell to the ground. Unfortunately for her, the akumatized villain, green and spiky all over with one hand in a fist, shot a menacing look at her, worse than anything she had ever seen before, or at the very least remembered.

"N-n-nice little dinosaur! You w-wouldn't hurt some-o-one, like me... right?"

At this point, Pigette was on the verge of tears. Meanwhile, Nadja and the news team were currently witnessing the scene, up in their helicopter.

"Nadja Chamack, live above Arrondissement 21! This just in, a new hero has appeared on the scene while Ladybug is nowhere to be found! And the akumatized villain, now known as Dinosaur Jack, or in civilian form Jacques Dumont, seems to have our heroes in a bind! More will be reported as the battle continues!," Nadja reported. While the battle was going on, Jean Duparc, who was somewhere else in Paris, was being given ice cream by his parents as they hid in a bunker specifically designed to evade akuma attacks, with Jean growing increasingly worried as he continued to watch the news.

"Jean, are you ok? You know, you shouldn't be watching stuff that reminds you of... the incident...," Jean's mother told her son, trying to calm him down after noticing that his mental stability had slowly began to deteriorate. However, Jean decided to reassure his mom that nothing was wrong, with his mom reluctantly leaving his side as he continued to watch.

What have I done?!, Jean thought to himself, recalling very recent events.

"Ohhh....," Cat Noir moaned as he got up, back in Arrondissement 21. He then noticed Dinosaur Jack getting closer to Pigette, and took action accordingly, using his staff to approach the villain.

"No... please... don't hurt me!," Pigette muttered as she could do nothing but cower under the villain's presence, audible sniffing between her words. As Jack's arm came towards her, presumably to grab her, Pigette somehow knew that calamity was imminent. That is, until Cat Noir came to save the day, albeit at the last second.

"AAAAAAAGH!" 

Pigette witnessed Cat Noir screaming as he used his stick, and his words, to keep Dinosaur Jack from moving any closer to Pigette, "Stay back! Or you're gonna be in big trouble young man!," Cat Noir told him.

Cat Noir is so cool... Pigette thought to herself. Those feelings of idolization for the hero though, seemed to be overshadowed by concern for Dinosaur Jack's emotional state.

"Wait, Cat Noir! It seems like... seems like... the bad guy's sad!"

"Huh?," Cat Noir exclaimed, before being thrown back by Dinosaur Jack's brute strength. He then noticed the akumatized villain start to cry.

*Sniff* "Why, why won't anyone play with me?! I'm not weird!," the villain complained as Cat Noir began to get up again. The villain then started getting angry after looking around his surroundings, "Hey, I'm NOT, WEIRD, and I demand that everyone play with me!"