A selfish lucifedor can send anyone a phantic that possesses its victim to behave out of character.

Ryan checked the sketches again and opened the book to chapter thirteen:

A jealous lucifedor can send anyone a banelor that possesses its victim to hear words and phrases in a subtle way.

Ryan frowned. A banelor talked to him in Homeroom. He flipped to the sketches and turned to chapter four:

A lucifedor filled with fury can send anyone a snirver that possesses its victim to become aggressively angry at anything annoying.

He glanced at the sketches again and opened the book to chapter eight:

A spiteful lucifedor can send anyone a waysnare that possesses its victim to neglect his or her health.

Ryan skipped to chapter eleven:

A lucifedor with an unfulfilled life can send anyone a lishgest that possesses its victim to fear something not threatening.

Ryan turned to chapter ten:

An abusive lucifedor can send anyone a nossburn that possesses its victim to fail in life's responsibilities.

Ryan flipped to the other chapters:

A lucifedor capable of manslaughter can send anyone a ripgrot that posseses its victim to be oblivious to danger.

A frustrated lucifedor can send anyone an ardhink that possesses its victim to be severely despondent.

A lucifedor capable of assault can send anyone a hemjow that roams the earth as if it exists like a human, making physical contact with objects and victims.

A resentful lucifedor can send anyone a gorven that possesses its victim to excessively indulge in whatever they fancy.

A lucifedor suffering impoverished conditions can send anyone a jelljat that possesses its victim to be forgetful.

A lucifedor with a broken heart can send anyone a vesnop that possesses its victim to feel inadequate.

Ryan searched for information about what made him see a vision of what happened to the bus and driver after he touched the bus door, but the book didn't have any information about it. He also wanted to know what made him see a vision of someone behind him in a shed, but the book didn't have that either.

Ryan read chapter fourteen:

Only a lucifedor can send a proprietary and only one out of the thirteen types. When he or she sends one, it is the same proprietary every time, meaning the proprietary is an extension of himself or herself. A lucifedor has a human soul with demonic abilities.

Lucifedors send someone they know a proprietary out of jealousy, for revenge, control or just to get that person out of the way.

Every proprietary in this book attaches to the victim by an invisible cord. Each proprietary attempts to harm or kill that victim. Once the proprietary succeeds whether alone or with help from other proprietaries, the proprietary or proprietaries grow stronger.

If the victim doesn't banish the proprietary directly, it will remain attached to the victim for up to thirteen years.

Ryan shivered:

The proprietaries rank from the first as most dangerous to the last as least dangerous.

1. A mimlock controls the victim's surroundings. The result is death.

Ryan swallowed fearfully.

2. An ardhink convinces its victim that life isn't worth living. The result is suicide.