Mizuyuri is that you?

After Lieutenant Hisagi and I dealt with the monkey and creepy scythe guy, the Zanpakuto dispersed and went separate ways. We thought it was best if we also split up and follow them.

I was hopping around the Seireitei trying to find the culprits for this revolution .I didn't run into anything troublesome along the way but I did feel an icy aura coming from up ahead.
I rush to the situation and saw Rukia get pushed into a Senkaimon by the women's ice. Before I could reach Rukia the Senkaimon already closed shut, I was once again faced with the icy maiden. "Mind telling me what your name is before we begin?" I said while putting my hand on the hilt of my Zanpakuto.
"My name is Sode no Shirayuki." Wait that name? "The rumored most beautiful Zanpakuto in the Soul Society? It's an honor to meet you! However you caught me at a bad time, We were ordered to fight you guys! Care to share why you're going after your masters?"

"That's none of your concern shinigami, but now that you're here I won't let you off." As she said that a circle of ice appeared from under me yet again, anticipating what happens next I sidestepped and dodged the massive pillar of ice. However, she suddenly appeared beside me and shot an icy breath at me.

"Ugh!" I unsheath my Zanpakuto ready to fight back "Burst into Bloom, Mizu-" before I had time to unseal my Zanpakuto Shirayuki already materialized her sword and used Hakuren I fell off the roof and lost consciousness.

When I woke up I was in a soft bed and it looked like it was daytime now, I must've been out for a while. Remembering the Zanpakuto are still on the lose I shot up from my seat and instantly regretted it because I was a bit sore.

"It'd be best if you laid back down and rest, the fall was a big one." Captain Unohana appeared at the door. "Hello, Captain Unohana sorry to trouble you like this."
The Captain walked closer to me "No problem at all we need all the help we can get while facing the Zanpakuto." I put on a weak smile "Thanks, what'd I miss while I was out?"

Unohana told me about how Byakuya suddenly disappeared and Captain Komamura was out. Also that the substitute shinigami has entered the soul society.
This was a lot to take in, mainly the part of my captain gone missing. Renji must be having a hard time dealing with the squad by himself. Coming to a decision I decide to get up. "Now now Nozomi, you are still sore you must rest a bit" I continued to get up "Sorry Captain but I can't right now, my squad needs me."

"Very well, I'll let you go but don't push yourself too hard ok?"

I replied jovially "Yes Captain Unohana."  I pardoned myself and ran off to the Squad 6 Barracks. After I got there I opened the door and everything was a mess. I didn't see Renji anywhere insight. I saw Kobayashi in the office. "6th seat Kobayashi, where is Renji? I would assume he would be here since Captain Kuchiki is missing." Kobayashi turned around frantically "3rd Seat Nozomi, you see Renji left to find his Zanpakuto." He said lifting his glasses that were falling off his face.

Renji is so unreliable, he's the lieutenant but he's not even here! I try to regain my composure "I see, then who's in charge right now?" 

"Well I am, the 4th and 5th seats got injured fighting yesterday, so I'm currently the highest-ranking officer here." I mentally sigh then turn around to my desk "I see, then it'll be up to you and me to handle the work. I'll do this half while you do the other.

"Yes, Nozomi!"
"And please, call me Akira ok Koba." I say his name slowly emphasizing every word.

"Y-yes Akira." he says blushing. He runs out of the office flushed.
"Hehe, I love teasing my juniors." I and Koba continued doing paperwork for a few hours before we felt immense reiatsu. "What was that, I don't recognize it as one of the captains." I got up and walked towards the door. "I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's that shinigami, Koba you stay here I'm going to scout, and maybe find my Zanpakuto." I whisper the last part. "Ok, Akira."

I rush out towards the direction of the spiritual pressure but I was stopped by a seemingly familiar presence.I changed my pursuit to the familiar energy. As I was walking into the forest I spotted a river, I walk to it and look at my reflection. "I should cut my hair soon." while I was examining my features in the water, the river shot up, luckily I dodged back in time or it would've been bye-bye to my eye.

"Who's there?!" I shrieked unsheathing my Zanpakuto. Nothing showed up so I tried to forcefully bring them out.
"Hado #58 Tenran" I took my Zanpakut0 and spun it in the air making a fan, I then stopped it and a huge tornado came out towards the water. The water shot up causing whoever was inside to come out. Before I could see who it was I heard a voice "Lotus Petal, Lotus Dance!" Tons of Lotus covered in water shot at me.
"N-no way...Mizuyuri?" Having no time for hesitation I tried to block it knowing I couldn't intercept or dodge the attack. "Hado #39 Enosken!" A circular shield with a yellow-orangish color appeared in front of me blocking the Lotuses.

"Not bad from my former master." The water/fog started to clear and I could see her.
"Mizuyuri? Is that you?" She didn't look like as I knew her, her entire look changed.

(Not my art or anything else in this fanfiction also ignore all the ice swords and replace them with water lotuses and the ice throne is a water throne

(Not my art or anything else in this fanfiction also ignore all the ice swords and replace them with water lotuses and the ice throne is a water throne. She's holding the same sword as Akira's Shikai state but without the lucky charm at the end.)

"Yep, this is me." she said while sitting on a water throne looking bada- I mean totally not cool.

What do I do, and if this is Mizuyuri how do I defeat her? Will she leave forever if I do? Ugh, this is so difficult.

------------------------------------------------------

Omg, I did it

Next time in "Bleach: Soul Society's Female Shinigami: "Mizuyuri vs. Akira: Battle of Bonds!"