"My bad" he tucked his lips in to avoid laughing again. He slid out of her causing her to wince. "I'll run you a bath" he placed one more kiss on her lips.

In the bathroom he removed and disposed of the condom. He wrapped a towel around his waist and proceeded to run Isaiah a bubble bath.

"You so extra" he spoke seeing Isaiah waddle slowly into the bathroom. He met her at the door where he picked her up bridal style then placed her in the warm water.

"Kari this waters cold" she frowned at him. She preferred her bath and shower water scorching hot.

"Its warm Isaiah" he said after placing his hand in to feel the temperature. Isaiah brushed him off. She opened the hot water letting the tub fill up even higher.

"Come in" she motioned Dior into the tub with her.

"You can burn by yourself" he walked off to the other side of the bathroom to take a shower instead.

For most of the time Isaiah watched Dior shower. She was honestly shocked at how comfortable he bacame around her. She never expected to see this side of Dior.

He barely used to even smile now he did that more often. He laughed and cracked jokes with her too a change from him being to serious.

Her day started off so well she didn't see any thin going bad for the rest of the day.

°  °  °

"Yo why you still ain't dressed?" Dior walked into his room seeing Isaiah still in her undergarments only.

"I'm tired" she whined with a pout. She and Dior went to bed late after a second round then Isaiah woke up early and decided she wanted to go again and of course Dior happily agreed.

He was used to not getting a full round of propped sleep butn Isaiah wasn't so she was taking this hard.

"You got a client in an hour Isaiah. You can't be late" He reminded her. "Nobody told yo ass to wake up and act grown"

"I hate you" she threw the remote aiming it at his face but he caught it easily. He mistakenly pressed the power button which switched the t.v. on.

"45 year old Officer Greg Wilson Has been found dead by a fellow officer who says the man was almost unrecognizable. Officer Wilson had been missing for a week prior to being found mutilated. Officials say th-..."

Dior switched the television back off and placed the remote in a shelf next to him. He noticed Isaiah was frozen in place as her eyes stayed on the blank t.v.

"That's the same cop from that night" she said more to herself but Dior heard.

"What time you think you're gonna be done" he knew the answer to that already but he asked any way.

"Dior" she called out. He scrunched up his face hearing her call him that since she barely did anymore.

"Did you do that to that man?" She asked even thought deep down she knew the answer.

"No" he said only half of the truth. He killed the man but his uncle's people dehumanized the corpse and placed it in a police van to send a messave. Dior didn't take part in senseless things like that especially if they didn't need to pry information from the person.