"You just agreed to go through a magical Forrest to a land where we are going to stop my father and you don't want to drive with Katy?" Shang asked in shock at your logic.

"That's what I said" you tell him with arms crossed.

"Come on" he pulls you towards the car. "Just head up that ramp and through the front gate. Should be a straight shot. Figure we got about 30 seconds until he..." Shang started giving instructions until he opened the passenger door to find Trevor and Morris sitting in his seat.

"Do you mind? I get sick in the back. Carsick." Trevor explained simply. Shang sighed before opening the door and letting you sit between his sister and him. Katy pulled the car out of it's parking spot, driving it up the ramp until you had been cut off by a truck and some motorcycles.

"God damn it." Katy sighed.

"Hold on." Shang warned, you closed your eyes, not wanting to go through with this anymore. Katy put the car into reverse and drove backwards down the ramp, escaping the ten rings who sped after you.

"Is there another exit?" Katy questioned Xialing.

"The other end of the garage. But we need a fingerprint to open it." Xialing said as you pulled back into the garage.

"Incoming!" Shang warned as his window was smashed in by a man on a mortercycle and he covered you from getting hurt.

"Shit!" Katy shouted as her window got smashed in too, but she managed to escape most of the shattered glass. Xialing climbed out of the window and pulled the man off the bike, jumping out fully onto the top of the car and kicking at another motorcyclist.

Shang reached out of his own window and ducked as a man swung at him with an electro baton. He pulled the man off his bike and held him in a head lock before taking his weapon and throwing it into the wheel of the bike, causing it to flip over itself and send the driver flying. He pulled the man into the car and onto his lap as he kicked around violently. You covered your head from the mess of tangled limbs.

Katy noticed the spikes that had been set up on your path, carefully drifting around the corner she managed to dodge them.

"What's happening back there?" Katy snapped as Shang fought to knock the man unconscious.

"Doing my best." Shang snapped back as he got hit in the face.

"Scan hand print for gate access." The car spoke out.

"Hurry up!" Katy urged.

"I'm trying!" Shang told her. Xialing took off his helmet and hit him over the head with it, knocking him out for them to scan his hand.

"Scan hand print for gate access."

"Shaun!" Katy called out with panic that you weren't going to make it. Xialing took off the glove and Shang put the man's hand on the screen to scan.

"Access approved." The voice of the car reported. He quickly pressed the man's thumb onto the screen after you had made it through to close the gate behind you. The truck following you had slammed into the gate that had been shut at the last moment. Continuing on your way, Xialing took the man from her brother and dropped him outside as the car was still moving.

"Are you okay?" Shang looked to you as your hands covered your face and your eyes were squeezed shut. You carefully moved your hands and looked at him. The look you gave him making his heart break for everything you had gone through with him the past few days.

"No! I'm not okay!" You snapped, Xialing watching proudly at how you snapped at him while Katy looked over her shoulder in confusion at what she had missed. "We almost died! Again!" You slumped back into your seat with a huff.