Ch 1. Error in the system

[Host want to continue to next world?]

"Proceed."

[Successfully entering the world of ancient time.....zzzzz...... Error.... Error.]

"Hoi!!! What happened. Are you there 003??" The host panicked.

[System malfunction. Error. Error. Repairing system started. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villain" going offline.]

And with that system was gone. The host flopped on the nothingness as he gazed up. Huh, previous world was so good especially his lover. With his lover in his mind, he closed his eyes.

~ Three hours later ~

[System 003 "Happy Ending for Villain" coming online]

Host jerked awake "What happened earlier 003? Where did you go?"

[System are also sometimes affected to the strong desire of their host. You know right?]

"Yes so?"

[This time your lover's concious is being transferred from 1017th world to another world. And if we don't join that world we might not get his soul to retrieve later.]

"You mean to say that from 1017th world, my lover's conscious is being transferred to his other part of his soul that is in another world?"

[Yes, you got it correctly. So we will have to delay this current ancient world and have to transfer you to that world or else say bye to that part of your lover's soul]

"No!!!! Quick transfer me to that world. And make it easy so that I can help the villain too."

[No need to worry host. You yourself will be the villain.]

"Wait.."

[Transferring host to 1025th world - Mazigna.

Beep beep

Transferring completed. Host is requested to see the plot himself. The system requires more time for self repair. Also no other recarnater or transmigrater or reborner are in this world just the host and his lover.

System 003 "Happy Ending for Villain" offline.]

"Atleast say a few tips to survive as a villain." The host muttered. He have been transferred to few worlds before his 1000th world as a villain, at that time he didn't had to find his lover's soul so he would run away from everyone for life long tour and one time even destroyed everything. As a villain he doesn't know how to live in a world full of enemies.

Suddenly the plot came:

[ In the world Mazigna, there's an empire named as Emedga. Anderson is a royal family having 5 princes and 1 princess. Emerson family is Count having 2 son . Deverson family viscount having 1 son and 1 daughter. And lastly Nightingale family having twins 1 son and 1 daughter.

Heroine here is from nightingale family while her brother is the villain. Except the villain, other 8 boys and butler of the villain are the love interest. Here all this 9 boys wants to love and protect the heroine thus chase after her non stop. Villain being villain ofcourse is mad at the heroine so tries to show her true face to others but in the end he dies while heroine happily makes her own harem of 9 most beautiful men.

This story is from heroine point of view, where she says she does everything about the two face is because she doesn't wants all to love her, she just wants one man to love her but at last she tearfully exclaims that how much she loves all the 9 men and thus she make her own harem.

This story got 10/10 stars in the review, everyone loved the Heroine and her being sometimes two faced. The author never showed the P.O.V from the Villains side. The side character are given below.]