Prologue

" Ahhh !! Your blood tastes so good.", he said huskily while injecting his fangs and sucking blood from her neck.  

" Good to hear that you like it " , Cathy
 groaned , she was pushed against the wall with her head facing the ceiling exposing the side of her neck which was drenched with her blood. He was successful enough to glamour her with his enthralling ocean blue eyes to feed his hunger. But all of a sudden a group of people barged inside the room. 

" He is here!", they shouted. A sneer passed his lips, his face was turned sideways and so they could not make out his looks. But before they could even step towards him, he bashed out of the room through the window in an uncanny speed that they could barely make out his silhouette. He moved through some distance but then fell down onto his knees as he was struck by a dagger which pierced through his back to his chest thrown by one of those churchmen. 
" Argh!!!", he groaned as he took out the blood stained dagger. His pale skinned face was covered with blood, his fangs were evident, the purple veins were visible near his crimson red eyes . He blinked several times, tried to calm himself and finally came back to his original human-like gesture. He stroked his healed chest and sat there, somewhat panting with his eyes closed reclining against a hard rock near a small lake. However his tranquil were broken by a loud distant hubbub of people and trotting of horses. He quickly got up , glancing over the direction of the noises and then turned around and with his peculiar speed dashed away. 

                         *******