The myths are real and so are the Gods.

...

In the Deepest parts of Pit

The sky in the abyss was made of sulfuric gray clouds and haze, a land filled with broken dark glasses. Volcano-like mountains and rocks were scattered around the surface of the abyss.

Somewhere between all the mountains and rocks was a small cave. It seems that someone was using it because the bones of recently dead creatures were spread on the ground outside the cave if the smell of meat melting in the air was anything to go by. In addition, there was a twinkling of light, acting as some kind of light source in the cave, which was more than enough evidence to show that the cave was not empty.

The internal structure of the cave was very simple like any other cave, except that the cave was very large and its inner walls were painted with dark red blood and golden dust spectacles.

Inside the cave was a boy, in his teens, wearing a torn half-sleeved orange T-shirt and shorts that barely hung from his body and were likely to be torn by a simple cut.

He was around 5'10 feet tall with a powerful yet swimmer's lean body that was accompanied by his strong broad shoulders.

He had messy jet-black hair with streaks of gray that defied the laws of physics and gravity by standing at unnatural angles.

He was also what girls called the "good looking guy," who had sharp facial features and a strong jawline with high cheekbones. He had a dark sulfur tan that was caused by being in the pit for so many years.

His eyes were the most attractive thing about him, they were deep sea-green, the perfect combination of gray, blue, and green that swirled and collided like the ocean.

There was a fierce raw intensity in his eyes, but he was also taking on a ghostly appearance. His eyes showed that he was a kind man on the inside, but he was also ruthless to the creatures he considered enemies.

His body was littered with many small pale white spots that were on the verge of recovery and were probably caused by him while fighting others with other monsters or beings.

It was his presence that evoked a sense of strength, respect, and dedication to his will. The atmosphere around him was calm and peaceful, like the calm before a raging storm, waiting for the right moment to dispel the chaos and seraphic destruction.

Many of the Greek World would know of him, as he was the Hero of Olympus, its savior. He went by many names.

The Slayer of Minotaur

The Sailor of Sea of Monster

The Carrier of the Sky

The Escaper of Labyrinth

The Bane of Polybotes

The Survivor of Tartarus

To cut it short, he had numerous titles.

He was none other than Perseus Apollyon, also known as Percy Jackson the Demigod Son of the God of the Seas, Poseidon, the Father of horses, the mighty Earthshaker, and the Stormbringer.

Many would wonder why the Savior of Olympus would be in such a place, and this was where it all began.

...

Mt. Olympus

After Giant War ended

Percy felt nothing. He sensed nothing. He smelled nothing. He just felt devoid of everything.