it was like feeding the dog of what they wanted to hear.

putting your phone away you walked back into the school now paying attention. you didn't want to bump into someone.

turning to your left you were surprised to see two so-called friends of yours standing in the hallway. making your way over to them, you stood next to the male "what are you guys doing out here?"

sasha smiled at the sound of your voice looking up. turning her phone around she pushed it in your direction. "me and connie were thinking about going to this new restaurant!"

taking the phone you looked at a website. at the very top there were words in bold 'grand opening'. connie took a quick glance at sasha before looking at you. "y/n you should come with us!"

adverting your gaze from the phone you looked between the two friends. "please i don't want to intrude in your plans"

rolling her eyes, sasha took her phone back. scrolling on it she began to text you "don't be dramatic. you're so coming with us. here are the details"

a repeated buzzing sensation was planted against your skin. grabbing your phone you looked at the message. smiling you nodded your head "i guess it's only fair, it would be rude to not go now."

connie cheered, wrapping his arm around your shoulder "that's the spirit. i also heard that the cook is like really good!"

humming you leaned into connie's hold "yeah i actually just heard that. i was scrolling on instagram."

the female placed in front of you two smiled brightly. looking back and forth she gushed at the thought of food "okay we're definitely going then."

shaking your head, you laughed along with connie. getting out of his grasp you waved at the two "i'll see you guys tomorrow!". connie and sasha both waved bye, shouting at how you better be there or they would raid your house.

scrunching your face at their threats you quickly turned the corner, trying to get away from their voices.

at last, the day was ending with your last period. talking to connie and sasha had passed time quickly for you. you felt relief as tomorrow would be saturday. finally a day to rest.

while walking to your last class somebody joined you. looking over you were met with mikasa. raising a brow you licked your lips "well hello mikasa."

the girl gave you a small nod as her greeting to you. the both of you walked in a comfortable silence. it wasn't awkward or strange, it was honestly a nice feeling. you knew mikasa was wary around you but she either hid it well or completely trusted you after the conversation in the library.

and right when you thought you two were having a nice walk she pulled her phone out placing it into your hold. grabbing the phone you made sure not to drop it.

"i blocked jean on everything, but i guess i didn't on my second instagram account."

looking down at the phone you read over the message jean had sent.