"chal beta Ishqi...aab steering wheel apne haath mein lena ka time agaya hai" she said to herself and got dressed for the haldi function and headed downstairs. 

=====

---The garden had completely transformed from what it was a day back, not a sign or hint that a pink themed event had happened the previous day was present

---
The garden had completely transformed from what it was a day back, not a sign or hint that a pink themed event had happened the previous day was present. Drapes in multiple shades of blue and yellow hung from the large white pillar frames while wall blocks with intricate blue designs were scattered all across. 

Circular white tables topped with yellow and blue tablecloths and fresh flowers and several comfortable and cozy looking cushion stools were spread out as well. The weather was amazing as well, complimenting the entire set up.  

 At the front there were two large couches where the two brides and grooms were supposed to be seated and in the middle was a table decorated with rose petals and on it were large bowls of haldi and a large stack of mango leaves to apply it with. 

(Note: I don't really know much about how the haldi ceremony is performed so I've taken all the info I have included from google

(Note: I don't really know much about how the haldi ceremony is performed so I've taken all the info I have included from google. If it is in any way offensive or upsetting to anyone please lmk I'll change or take it down :)

The garden was slowly filling up, mostly with the same guests from yesterday's function but some new faces were visible. They all got seated and eagerly waited for both the brides and grooms to show up. First, both of the groom's walked in, their expressions and emotions greatly contrasting, Rahul had a huge smile on his face while Ahaan tried to look happy but was coming off as someone who was being forced to be there. (cuz he was)

They both took a seat on one of the stools placed on the slightly lifted stage, everyone clapped and then the brides made an entry as well, Tara by Ishqi's side and Rhea's mom by hers. Once again, Ishqi was stealing the spotlight- mummers of compliments could be heard, everyone was singing praises of Ishqi's beauty and innocence but there was a silent one she heard the loudest and that meant the most to her. 

Ishqi lifted her gaze and glanced at Ahaan whose eyes were already glued upon her, he was awestruck by the simplicity in her beauty, she smiled at him before tearing her gaze and taking a seat on the couch opposite to the boys and beside Rhea who had already made herself comfortable. 

Then, everyone started applying haldi onto the four, their cheeks, hands and arms coated with it. First it was the time for the girls to apply haldi onto the boys, "Ishqi/Rhea beta aab tum dono Ahaan aur Rahul ko haldi laagao, jaao" Dadi instructed the two. Rhea got up enthusiastically while Ishqi stayed put, "Ishqi, get up beta" her mom urged her, she sighed and hesitantly stood up. 

"Pehle Ishqi tum jao aur Rahul ko lagao phir Rhea tum lagana Ahaan ko" DM said and Tara handed Ishqi two mango leaves and she dipped it in haldi bowl, Ishqi took small steps towards where the boys were seated, walking subconsciously and in her thoughts Ishqi was walking right at the edge of the stage. 

Her foot twisted a little and she lost balance, Ishqi was about to fall when Ahaan pulled her towards him- He lost balance as well and both of them ended up falling from the stage, with Ishqi under Ahaan, tightly holding onto him.  

One of Ahaan's hands' was under her head and the other around her waist, for a maximum of ten seconds no one said anything, everyone was kinda shocked- "oh my god! tum theek ho??" Ahaan whispered into her ear, still not moving. 

"hm" she replied, "aap theek ho?"- "yes" he said "but yeh kya stunt tha?! Agar chot lag jaati toh?!"-

Ishqi: Arrey! jaan buch ke thodi na giri houn, mujhe stage se jump marne ka koi shouk nahi hai!

Ahaan: Waise ek faida toh hua..

Ishqi: Woh kya?

Ahaan: Tumhari haldi mujhe lag gayi, humari haldi bhi hogayi!

Ahaan lifted up a little and Ishqi got a look at his cheek which was now covered with the haldi she had on hers! She smiled- "OH MY GOD! ISHQI AND AHAAN ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!" Rahul said loudly as he went towards the two, breaking them from their little dreamworld-

"Tum thodi derr chup rehte toh hum okay hi hote" an annoyed Ahaan whispered under his breath-

Rhea, Rahul, Tara, Kartik, Savitri, and Sania had all formed a circle around them asking if they were alright, Ahaan stood up and pulled Ishqi along with him, "theek hai hum" Ishqi said to them. Rahul cleared his throat and motioned towards Ahaan's arms which were currently circled firmly around Ishqi's waist. 

Ishqi and Ahaan sighed and he hesitantly slid them off, completely ignoring their families who were currently bombarding them with questions and the guests who were staring at them questionably, Ahaan muttered, "humari haldi toh hogayi..baaki saab gaya bhaad mein"

Ishqi cleared her throat, "Guys, let's not make a big deal out of this and get back to the haldi" she said as she went back to the couch and took a seat.

Tara and Kartik chuckled, "raat ko bhi aisa kuch hojai toh maaza hi aajaiga..phere lene Rahul ke saath hai but galti se hote hai Ahaan bhaiyya ke saath" Tara whispered to Kartik.

They resumed the ceremony as it was previously going but this time it was a little different for Ishqi and Ahaan, although unintentionally-they'd applied haldi onto each other in front of everyone, the rest didn't matter.

//To Be Continued//

Q: Would ya'll like if I paired up Rhea & Rahul with each other? With someone else? Or should they both remain single??? Do lmk! 😄

===============================================================================

That's all for today guys, hope ya'll enjoyed it! { Word Count: 2304 } Next part'll be updated soon! 💛

Suggestions are always welcome ⚡️

Pls ignore any mistakes 😚

Lots of love and stay safeee ❤️

~ Vera 🌸