Chapter 14: His birthday

Start from the beginning

    "Didn't I forget, you thought I wanted to ask you?"

    "You cleaned yourself up and beautiful. By the way, tie a bow tie around your neck and take a trip to his bed. I promise his smile will match. The sun stands shoulder to shoulder."

    "

    Lin Jie, you will die if you don't give a bad idea, won't you?"

    I was about to hang up, but I heard her anxiously: "As long as you prepare, isn't it the end? The key is'you' You know?"

    "Lin Jie, what do I want you to do?"

 I put down my phone, and went on to Baidu's "Small Gift with Heart", but the result was either complicated handwork or something with'color'.

    In desperation, I had to post an inquiry.

    'Husband's birthday, what small gift should the wife give to show her heart? '

    Sure enough, the power of netizens is powerful, but there have been more than a dozen answers in a few minutes.

    Boar disco: xx sexy uniform, you deserve it.

    You are so beautiful: love cake + candlelight dinner

    shit to type for you: huh, the post-80s upstairs? For birthdays, of course, I’m looking for a few friends to dance and draw dragons together!

    Master of Shadow Stream: Huashou + Wangzai, you deserve it, link to the xx shop address, you can order.

    With a dazed face, I entered the last URL link, saw the pictures and a series of videos inside, and almost laughed to death.

    If I really give Su Xi a set of this stuff, can he wear it? But I was suddenly curious about his reaction.

    I started to play, and after I ordered the largest Wangzi suit, I sent Su Xi a WeChat message.

    'I have prepared a gift for you. '

    Almost immediately after sending, his phone call came.

    "Wife?" He said in a puzzled tone, obviously not convinced that it was me.

    "Emm is your birthday after all." There was

    no sound on the other end of the phone for a long time. Just when I wanted to see if he hung up, his voice faintly suppressed a certain emotion came over, "Then I will pick you up later. Go home, okay?"

    "I have to make something, right at 7 o'clock."

    "Yeah, okay." His tone was inexplicably brisk. I was just about to hang up and listened to him again: "Lili, thank you. "

    I said, looking at the sky.

    Is this soft-hearted problem committed again? But when I thought of seeing him in Wangzai suit, I felt inexplicably happy.

    I seem to really like to do things that destroy his image of the "Flower of Gaoling".

    After hanging up the phone, I took Mu Xuan to make a cake. We and I followed the tutorial for more than an hour, and finally made a similar one.

    "Sister, it's okay. Brother-in-law definitely likes it. Come and write two more words of blessing." Mu Xuan smiled and handed me the red jam bag.

    I rolled my eyes at him, "Turn around, don't watch."

    "Tsk tsk, it's unusual"

    "Hurry up." I urged, he curled his lips, and then turned around.

    After I drew the characters, I tied them carefully, which was satisfied.

    I turned my head and glanced at the time on the electronic clock. It was almost 7:40, and Su Xi did not come.

    I sighed, wait a minute.

    Unexpectedly, I was waiting for two hours, during which I made 5 calls to Su Xi and sent a dozen messages without answering.

    My original high mood dropped a little bit, until the doorbell at home rang twice.

    Mu Xuan stood up suddenly, "I'm going to open the door, it must be

    my brother-in-law!" I looked over, startled.

    It was not Su Xi who came here, but a beautiful woman with a tall figure and noble temperament.

    Mu Xuan also stayed for a while. After reacting, he hurriedly moved away and said respectfully: "Aunt Lu, please come in."

    I stood up and looked at the woman, and became nervous inexplicably, "Hello."

    The woman walked over. In front of me, he looked at me carefully for a while before he said: "Why, have you forgotten your own mother-in-law?"