Chapter 6: Initial Impressions

I ate most of the cake, and Su Xi felt it was almost done, and came forward to collect the plates. I held down his hand and said, "Will you still make it tomorrow?"

    Su Xi nodded helplessly, "But it can't be so late.

    I'm in a hurry Nodded.

    I sat at the table and continued to play with my phone . After I clicked on Taobao, I was surprised again. Then

    I realized that it was almost double eleven and it was time for shopping. I hurriedly added a bunch of things to the shopping cart. It’s no use, buy it and it’s over.

    I counted it, and after a while, I added more than 10,000 yuan in total.

    Should I have this? I have all worked, should I have savings?

    I wanted to check my bank. The balance of the card, but then I remembered that

    I didn’t even know the card number of my bank card. I looked up at Su Xi who was warming milk in the kitchen, and hurriedly walked to his side, "Do you know where my bank card is?" And my password. "

    Su Xi didn't answer me immediately, took the cup and poured milk to me, "Drink, I'll tell you again." "

    I quickly did it, took the milk glass and drank it, and handed him an empty glass.

    He stared at me for a while, then suddenly raised his hand and approached me. I was so scared that I took two steps back and he grasped mine. Shoulder, whispered: "Don't move. "

    After speaking, he raised his hand again and carefully wiped the milk on my mouth.

    "Give me the phone. "

    " Ah? "

    Before I could react, Su Xi took my mobile phone, swiped the shopping interface to look at the contents inside, and frowned. I thought he was going to blame me for spending money, but I didn't want him to open his mouth and say:" Why did you buy so little this time? "

    I don't know why, but I saw that Su Xi had quickly opened the homepage and started adding things for me. I

    have to admit, he really knows me too well, I want to buy them all, hahaha

    After I washed, I went back to the room, and I studied with him the things I wanted to buy for a while. I didn't know when I fell asleep again.

    I woke up a bit late the next day. I didn't see Su Xi, but there was his changed clothes next to the bed. Only then did I know that I slept with him again yesterday.

    I yawned, forget it, anyway, I'm pregnant, and he can't do anything to me.

    After I had had breakfast, only to find the room vases are actually jasmine, can not help but doubt authentic: "? Wu Sao, where they come from so many Jasmine"

    Wu Sao smiling at me, "Mr. Su has been set ah, he Knowing that you like it, so I ordered the jasmine from that flower shop for a long time."

    I nodded, mixing the salad in the bowl a little at a loss.

    Is Su Xi treating me so kindly?

    Just thinking of this, Mrs. Wu said to me again: "By the way, isn't it about Double Eleven? Mr. Su changed a room next door to give you express delivery. There are still a lot of express delivery items you bought last year. "

    My eyes opened wide in surprise, I walked quickly to the window and pointed to the villa opposite, "Is that his house too?!"

    Aunt Wu nodded, "Yes, Mr. Su buys it and puts it for you. It's for express delivery."