Chapter 7: The Peerless Male God

I reacted and entered the class one after the other with him. Later, when I was in class, I was worried and couldn't listen to what the teacher said.

Similar experiences are repeated in my mind, and even some of them now make me scared and unspeakable.

When I returned to the dormitory on the first day, there was nothing wrong, but when I went to school the next day, I heard a great news.

"Lili, Qi Lei who was in the third year of high school dropped out of school!" Lin Jie approached me and said excitedly.

"Qi Lei?"

"I was looking for you yesterday."

"Really?!" I finally cheered up, and the stone pressed against my heart disappeared in an instant, making my whole person relaxed.

Lin Jie patted me on the shoulder. "Now you don't need to worry. I heard that his family came to apply in person, and he was particularly anxious. Qi Lei even quarreled with his dad in public, cursing what his dad was. "

Doglegs " was beaten in public by his dad." I sighed and said viciously: "It deserves it."

Lin Jie winked at me and whispered: "You keep your voice down, our class likes a lot. What about his girls, be careful that they retaliate against you."

I nodded, and she said again: "Look at Su Xi. I heard that he is from a good family. He looks many times better than Qi Lei, but he is better than him. It's much lower-key."

She later said a lot of gossip about Quxi, but I didn't listen to it, so I continued to recite the words.

My thoughts turned, I hurried out of the audio-visual room. I couldn't sit still. I wanted to look around again, but Wu Sao came over with a box in her arms.

"Ma'am, these nail polishes seem to be about to dry, do you want to use them?"

I randomly took out a bottle cap with the color number 004 from the box, it turned out to be fluorescent green? ! I put it back hurriedly, thinking: What happened to me ten years later? Even like this non-mainstream color?

"Throw it away." I waved to her.

Sister Wu nodded and said casually: "At the beginning you fiddled with these every day, but you didn't apply it even once. I thought you liked this bottle for decoration."

"Wait a minute, Sister Wu." I hurriedly stopped her. .

"Huh?"

"When did I buy these nail polishes?"

"This is about half a year ago."

I frowned. I never paint nail polishes, and suddenly I bought so many weirdly colored nail polishes. For what?

Thinking of this, I smiled at Sister Wu, "Don't throw it away, I'll check it later."

"I see, madam." When

Sister Wu put the last dish on the table, Su Xi came back. Not to mention that this guy is really accurate.

I put the phone horizontally on the stand, opened the d's eating and broadcasting at a certain station, and looked with relish.

Su Xi walked to me, glanced at what I was looking at, and couldn't help frowning.

"Korean? Do you understand what she said?"

I didn't answer his words, but at this moment, Wu Sao had brought a plate of red'Kimchi Kuanfen' and asked: "Mrs., you can try it."

I just asked for it. After taking the chopsticks, Su Xi came to stop me again, "This one is too spicy to eat."