Chapter 11: The truth in the computer

"I don't bother to know!" I pushed him and walked forward on my own, but for a moment, there was already his steady footsteps beside me.

    I couldn't hold back, but I asked.

    "Why did we get divorced before?"

    Su Xi paused, his upright figure seemed to dissolve in the deep night, he didn't look at me, and he hung his head slightly, and said in a deep voice, "Because you insist on not wanting our children. This is also the reason why we often quarreled later."

    I was startled, and looked down at my slightly bulging belly, with mixed feelings in my heart.

    I think I am not a coldhearted person. Although I have not made any visions for the future, marriage and childbirth are also the only way in life. But why do I reject it to this point?

    After returning home with him, I still couldn't fall asleep over and over again. Although he didn't say anything, I somehow felt a kind of oppression and suffocation at home.

    After he left the next day, I finally found out my computer. Although I could not open the password after entering so many times before, I still want to try again because I don’t think there is anything between Su Xi and me. It's as simple as they say.

    "Mrs., the fruit plate is cut." Aunt Wu's voice suddenly came, and my hands trembled with fright.

    "Come in." I just pressed the pillow on the computer, pretending to be sitting and reading.

    "Ma'am, it's very cold outside today. I will help you turn on the air conditioner twice."

    "Yeah, good."

    She adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner to about 23 degrees . When she was about to leave, her eyes fell on the ground. On his nail polish, "Madam, is this something to be thrown away?"

    I didn't want her to bother me all the time, and couldn't help saying: "Wu Sao, don't treat me as a child. If I want to throw it away, I will throw it away myself. "

    She smiled awkwardly, and then exited the room.

    I sighed for a long time, stepped forward and took the box of nail polish. After seeing the color number again, I just felt that it suffocated me inexplicably.

    "009, Death Barbie fan. Did my brain get shit? These are all things, and elementary school students can't apply it!" I vomited, and I just wanted to throw them into the trash can, and suddenly thought of the last time I took it with me. The color number was quickly found.

    "Light green, 004, Barbie powder 009" I instantly cleared my mind, and quickly arranged the nail polish color numbers from small to large.

    "002, 004, 005, 007, 009, 023, 031 is it?"

    I quickly turned on the computer, entered these numbers in the password, and my heart seemed to be lifted into my throat, and I nervously'banged' straight Jump.

    'welcome! '

    "It's really this!" I almost screamed excitedly, almost only some basic software on the computer screen. I clicked on qq, and it popped up with an unfamiliar number, which is not the one I use now.

    "Whose number is this? Mine?"

    I tried it with my QQ password, and I successfully logged in. I opened the address book and found that there were only three friends. The names are still simple letters.