Chapter 33

Harry's POV

"ANNA, NO!" Cedric and I both yelled as we saw her get blasted back by the killing curse. I held back a sob, she gave her life for Cedric... That's Anna for you, someone who would sacrifice anything for just about anyone... We knelt next to her lifeless body. Her brown eyes, glazed over, appeared to be looking up at the beautiful night sky, but we both knew the sad truth, she didn't see the night sky, and she would never see it again. Cedric and I looked at each other, both our eyes wild and full of tears. All of those days of jealousy, comparisons, anything and everything we held against each other, meant nothing anymore. We knew we both shared the same amount of pain right now, and nothing else mattered. We both wished it was one of us who died in place of her. I couldn't stop staring into her beautiful, warm, light brown eyes, which glistened more than they should have if she were to be alive. All I heard was Voldemort's evil cackling, but I wanted more than anything to hear Anna's soft, but strong voice, see her beautiful smile, and just hold her in my arms. But I knew I would never get a response back from her, because she was really, and truly gone... And that's when I completely broke down. I didn't care what anyone thought, I couldn't hold in anymore. Cedric put his hand on my shoulder, and blinked back tears.

"Harry, we need to get back to the cup-"

"But-"

"It's what Anna would want," Cedric said firmly, but tears started streaming down his face. Us not getting to the cup. That's what killed her. We didn't obey her like we should have, and this was the price.

"You still need to kill the spare, my servant," Voldemort's raspy voice said. Everything happened so fast, unlike before. The green light. Cedric's last yell. And the most painful sound, the thud his lifeless body made when it made contact with the ground. I couldn't believe it... Cedric and Anna, were both dead... And I was the reason for both of their deaths... If I would have just went to the cup in the first place, neither of them would be dead. It felt like the world was spinning, and blood rushes to my ears. This couldn't be happening, it just couldn't be. I was praying so hard this was all just another one of Voldemort's visions...

Anna's POV

I watched in my spirit form as Cedric was blasted with the killing curse... No, you've got to be
kidding me! I just DIED so they could get the fuck out of there, and Harry was so caught up in his emotions that he couldn't fucking take about three steps to the cup, and grab onto it with Cedric. And you see everyone, this is why I'm the leader of the group...

"GET TO THE CUP HARRY!" I shouted, but he, nor Pettigrew heard me. I was in denial and shock about Cedric, and it was my fault he was dead... If I would have just forced them to get to the cup earlier, NONE of us would be dead. But since I didn't, we're just dropping like flies now. If Harry dies then the gang is all here...

"Anna," a woman's voice said softly behind me. I immediately recognized it.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, flinging my arms around her. She had looked the same she had four years ago, when I had seen her in my coma. Her golden blonde hair was in loose, but perfect curls down her back, her eyes were bright blue, resembling diamonds, and she had this glow among her see-through body.

"Yes, it's me Anna. I'm so happy I get to see you again, even if it is for a short time..." she smiled sadly.

"Um, what do you mean 'short time'? I died..."

"You're not completely dead. Your blocking charm was strong enough against the curse to only cause a temporary death for you."

"What about Cedric, he didn't cast a blocking charm but-"

"I'm sorry Anna, he did not make it, therefore he won't come back. But you are so brave for trying to save him. In that way, you're just like your father, so brave and loyal. I do miss him so much...how is he doing?"