Part 21

Alex POV- continued

You grab your phone and check to see its a message in the group chat from Chase.

Chase- everyone be ready for 6.30am! I'll pick you all up and drive to the airport and we can fly to Cali. After the race we're heading back to my jet and flying to... the secret place we cant tell (Y/N) about!
William- cant wait! Thanks for doing this Chase!
Chase- no problem man, I'm excited too!
Mahkaila- damn, i hate early mornings... I'm excited though!
Alex- sounds good, setting alarms now. She's fast asleep on me so you wont get a reply from her. Shes not 100% tonight :(
William- whats wrong with her?
Alex- headache and feels sick
Chase- I'd feel sick too not knowing where we're taking her!
Mahkaila- I'd feel sick knowing the fact the one person both people she cares about most tried to kill, is going to be hanging around her and you guys all weekend. She's maybe stressed about it
Alex- didn't think about that
William- me either... now I'm nervous! He works on my car and already wants to kill me!
Chase- everything will be fine don't worry, now get some sleep everyone! See you all bright and early!
Alex- night guys
William- night
Mahkaila- see you all tomorrow, night guys

You turn to face (Y/N), putting her head down on the pillow beside you and putting both phones on charge, you lay down beside her and fall asleep after kissing her head softly.

5.45am

You wake up to your alarm going off and turn it off barely opening your eyes, you notice (Y/N) isn't beside you and get up and go to the bathroom.
You find her sat on the floor in the bathroom beside the toilet,
"you okay?" You ask her crouching down beside her holding her shoulder, she shakes her head and gets up and goes back into the bedroom and starts getting dressed.

You use the bathroom and get dressed and message in the chat so everyone know you are both up and ready. You go make a drink for yourself and (Y/N). You walk back into the bedroom once you've made the drinks.
"Tea?" You say handing her a flask, she smiles and takes it.
"You don't look too good baby," you say to her and feel her head with the back of your hand,
"you don't have a temp so hopefully this just passes," you say kissing her head.

Your phone starts ringing after this and it's Chase saying he is here. You tell her to go get in Chase's truck and you grab the bags and lock her door and get in the truck.
"Wow (Y/N), you look sick! You ok?" Mahkaila says as you get in the truck sitting beside her,
"shes been throwing up, no temp though!" You say as you fasten your belt. Everyone is pretty quiet after this and you put your arm around (Y/N) and let her rest her head on you and she falls asleep before you get to William's house.
You pull up outside of his house, he's already stood out waiting and he climbs in and you head to the airport.

Once there, you gently wake (Y/N) up. You get her to jump on your back and she does and pretty much falls asleep on you again, you grab the suitcase you are sharing with her and William grabs the other bag, "thanks man," you say nodding and smiling at William.
You follow Chase through the airport and finally get onto the plane.

You watch as (Y/N) sits at the window, puts her belt on and stares out the window, you sit beside her feeling her head again,
"still feels good," and smile at her. William sits across the from you both,
"is she ok?" You can see in his face he's concerned about her,
"i honestly don't know whats wrong with her, she said last night she had a headache and felt sick and i woke up this morning and she was sat on the floor in the bathroom and had been throwing up," you say back to William and he just looks at her with puppy eyes. You set off on the runway and take off, within minutes William is asleep and you fall asleep as well.