Other Prompts- He's My Dork/Outside The Lines

Prompt: Could you do a prompt where Collie has to do a school project with Dimitri. I would like to see what would happen. 

A.N.- This was the most beautiful prompt I think I've ever gotten, god bless you. Collie and Misha are from He's My Dork, and Dimitri is from Outside The Lines!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                Collie Archer looked around the classroom, hating that he had to take an art class. And Colin wasn’t even in it. Neither were and Emma. He didn’t know anyone in here, actually.

                He watched people come into the room, and his eyebrows raised as one boy strut in. The boy was wearing dark green jeans with a purple T-shirt and a blue scarf. His hair was up in a purple fohawk, and his ears were decorated with piercings, as well as a nose ring.

                He’d look hot without all that crazy shit he’s got on. Or maybe I just have a thing for guys with nose rings, Collie thought as he watched the boy sit down at a table with some others.

                “Alright, settle down everyone,” the teacher said as the bell rang. “Everyone, do the warm up drawing. Instructions are on the board.”

                Collie sighed and attempted to do the warm up drawing, failing miserably at it. He stared at his drawing in despair, blushing a little as the teacher peered over his shoulder at it.

                “So, for today,” the teacher said after a few minutes. “We’re going to partner up and do a partner project. This will require outside work, but I’m giving you the rest of the period to get started. Everyone pick a partner!”

                Everyone began to eagerly talk. Collie waited impatiently for the teacher to assign him the other leftover kid, since the class had an even number of students. Man he hated group projects.

                “Dimitri!” the teacher called, gesturing to the colorful boy.

                “Yes?” Dimitri asked, getting up and coming over. His voice was musical, coated in a light accent.

                “Would you mind partnering with Collie here? I think you two could, uh, balance each other out,” the teacher said, nodding towards Collie’s horrible drawing.

                A smirk spread on Dimitri’s face. “Certainly.” He sat down across from Collie. “Greetings. I’m Dimitri.”

                “Russian, that’s what your accent is!” Collie said. “Man, you’re hella sparkly.”

                “I radiate my fabulous personality,” Dimitri said. “What was your name?”

                “Collie,” Collie said.

                “Isn’t that a dog? Dreadful name,” Dimitri said.

                Collie blushed and glared. “Shut up, Dimitri is a stupid name.” Well, he kind of liked the sound of the name. And considering he was dating a guy named Misha, he supposed he didn’t have too much room to talk about names.

                “It’s a wonderful name!” Dimitri said. “Now, let me see that horrid drawing of yours. My wonderful baby brother could do a better job.”

                “I don’t like you,” Collie grumbled, sliding his drawing over. He checked the instructions on the board. “Alright, all we have to do is draw some sort of juxtaposition.”