———

Clay and George we're in prison, in a cell together. They had one phone call but they had to wait for a while. The blonde sat against the bars and George paced around the medium sized cell.

"Go on arrest me, like that was a good idea" Clay said.

"Well I'm sorry okay I was panicking" George said he was basically yelling.

"George calm down" Clay said.

"I am calm Clay!"

"You just said my real name, your still panicking" Clay said.

"Fine" George said "But-"

"Before you starting running your mouth again I found out something about you" Clay said.

"And what would that be?" George crossed his arms as he leaned against the bars.

"You talk a lot" Clay sighed.

"As a reporter it is my job."

Clay rolled his eyes "Well your definitely  succeeding at it."

The cop walked up to the cell "So which one of you two is gonna make the call?"

George looked at Clay, and the stood up and sighed "I will."

The officer opened the cell door and George backed away, Clay then walked out of the cell. He held onto Clays arm with a tight grip basically feeling his muscles as he lead his to the call room. The blonde grabbed the phone and dialed a certain number.

He waited for the person to answer "Hello?"

"Heyy Tegan, um I need your help" Clay said and he explained everything fast as possible.

"You dumb bitch, I'll be there in a few minutes" Tegan hung up the phone.

Clay sighed as he put the photo back, the officer gripped his arm again and lead him back to the cell. The cop opened the cell door and Clay inside locking it. The blonde fell back to the floor with his legs crossed.

"Who did you call?" George asked.

"Ghostbusters."

"Your so stupid"  George said.

"Tegan, I called Tegan" Clay said "Then after I'll drop you off at your house."

"Okay" George said "I can't wait to get out of this place."

"Now you know what it's like to be a prisoner" Clay said.

"Yeah so much fun" George said, he looked at Clay "Are you okay?"

Clay looked at George "I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Ever since I mentioned John Taken you've been acting weird" George said.

"I don't know what your talking about, I'm okay."

George knew something was up, because he deals with stuff for a living. He just let it go.

People who say their "fine" they aren't really fine...

10 minutes later...

The two were still in the cell, waiting for Tegan. A officer opened the cell door "You two are free to go."

Clay stood up and they walked out of the cell, they got escorted to get their belongings. Once they retrieved their belongings they walked to the front desk. And there was Tegan sitting down, in one of the chairs once she saw them she stood up.

"Come on let's go" Tegan said.

"Stay out of trouble you two" The officer said.

The three walked out of the station and Tegan looked at George "Are you okay George?"

"Yeah I am."

She looked at Clay and punched him in the shoulder, and only her punches hurt Clay "What is wrong with you!"

"And why are you wet?"

"He decided to jump off a cliff into water to grab a key" George said.

"Which was helpful" Clay wrapped his tie around the back of his neck.

George continued to walk to the car as Tegan looked at Clay "What's wrong?"

They were far behind George so the brunette wouldn't hear them "I saw my dad, for the first time in years."

Tegan looked at Clay "Oh Clay."

"Yeah" Clay said "But I didn't notice until George said something, he was disguised as a dead man."

"What he knows?" Tegan asked.

"No, no he doesn't" Clay said "Once he knows everything goes down hill."

"Your gonna have to tell him, he's probably suspecting something already" Tegan said.

"You forget he's one of the most popular reporters here."

"I'm not telling George" Clay said.

"I just wish I could live a life without knowing my dad is the most dangerous criminal out there, and the facts that he's still out there-"

"Clay you need to stop worrying about it, just focus on work for now" Tegan said.

"And just finishing this story."

"Yeah I guess so" Clay said "It just pisses me off, he was right in front of me."

Authors note: Things are about to get good, just you wait!

1307 words :)