☆ 11

☠︎︎ 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 ☠︎︎

I turned around and I seen Ski running toward us smiling. I noticed he got her number cause he was smiling.

We put the groceries in the van in the back. We went in the van and one of the dudes was saying they was gon stop at the corner store.

For cigarettes.

I thought these niggas smoke weed.

Then they asked us where we lived so they can take us home. I told them the street we live on, but not the house cause my grandma don't like other people show up to her place.

I told them the street and we will walk home. They took us there and we got out the car and grab the groceries out. Then we seen Tyler and Steven walking towards us.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - "Hey! What yall doing?"

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Yooo wass good Steven?"

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - "Wassup bruh?"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Aye yall come help us with these groceries and shit."

𝐓𝐲𝐞𝐥𝐫 - "Ight bet"

As Ski was giving them groceries we had to fit so many groceries in our hands so we can bring it to the house.

The dude with the hat was asking us if we were sure to walk to the house instead of taking us there Andre said yeah and then they pulled off and left.

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "Who were those people"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "That's Members Only. Jahseh, Stokeley, and Craig."

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "Ohhhh I knew they look familiar!"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Yea."

We walked home and got up the stairs and told grandma that we here. She opened the door.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "Heyyy Tyler and... hey Steven!"

𝐓&𝐒 - "Hey grandma!"

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "How ya'll doing?"

𝐓&𝐒 - "Good."

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - Thats good just put those groceries in the kitchen and put them up.

𝐓&𝐒 - "Yes ma'am."

𝟷𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

When we got done with putting up the groceries. I got message from India on IG.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

〈                       indiabatbitch              ⋮ 
__________________________

hey

wassup

you finna go to the
party

yea

wbu

duhh