☆ 6

☆𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨☆

We talked a lot in that room it wasn't shit in there to do, but talk. We laughed and had a good time there was nothing wrong with this group. I don't understand why people was afraid.

"I will see ya'll at Mia party then." Jahseh said.

"Ight bet, see ya there." I said as he dap me up. "It was nice talking to you." He said as they left the room. The teacher let us go because it was time to go anyway.

We got our stuff and went out to our next class.

Until then we heard the announcement saying me and Karl have to go to the office.

We left India and told her we will see her later on.

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

I went up to the desk and told the lady we here

I went up to the desk and told the lady we here. She told us to sit down because somone is coming to pick us up early.

Is Jordon coming to pick us up?

So we waited a moment.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

I want to tell them that our mom is gone, but I will probably tell them later on. Just not now. I got to there school and went inside the school and went in the office to go get them.

"Ya'll ready to go?" I asked them. They said nothing but got up and left. I went to go sign them out.

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛

♡︎ 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐬𝐱𝐧♡︎

"What do think Jordon is picking us up for?" I asked Andre. "I don't know." he replied.

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥- "Soooo, what party ya'll going to?"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "I don't know."

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Why don't you talk to me?"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Why do ask so many fucking questions?"

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Can"t I talk to you at least like damn, bro chill."

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Are you even listening?"

Jordon came back as the car noise ringing in my ear. We were slient as he pulled off and took us to me and Andre grandma house.

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞, 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥, 𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞

(what ever house you choose )

"Yo what we doing here?" Andre asked. "I need ya'll to stay here for a while until I figure something out." Jordon told us. We told Jordon bye got out of the car.

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

As I was getting out I seen someone stepped outside grandma house "Wass good Andre!!"

I looked a little harder and I seen 𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 "Yoo wassss goood!!!" As we hugged each other. We seen Jordon pulled off.

Then we went inside.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

Its hard to believe that she is dead, but when should I tell them?

Idk but not right now.

☆☆☆✩✩