☆ 2

♡︎ 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐬𝐱𝐧 ♡︎

I was staring at the townhouses in the neighborhood. It was quiet until Andre came out the door. "What you doin out here?" he asked. "Nunthin." I said. We both got quiet. He was on his phone scrolling through Instagram liking posts and shit.

Jordon finally came out the door. "What took you so long?" I asked. "I had to do something for ma."

We went to mom's car and got in. Jordon cranked up the car and drove out the neighborhood.

15 - 20 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚜

15 - 20 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚜

I stared at the window. Looking at the trees passing by. It was quiet until Jordon spoke. "So, do yall wanna go the corner store to get you guys a snack or sumthin." Jordon asked "Yea", me and Andre replied.

We don't do this every morning because most of the time we run late. But I guess its his special way of saying "Thank yall for getting ready on time."

✩𝐒𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨✩

We went to the Dollar general. We got out the car and went in. Jordon said we can get anything we want since we left home early. I started to go get me a bag of chips and a Cotton Candy 𝑭𝒂𝒚𝒈𝒐.

"Your sure like dem Faygo's." Jordon said. "Yeah bro."

Karl asked if he could get something else for someone Jordon shook his head. After Karl got what he wanted we went up to the check counter he paid for our stuff and left.

As we went back to the car we told him thank you.

✩ 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 ✩

☆𝐒𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨☆

We got out of Jordon's car and he waved at us so we waved back. As we walked up to school me and Karl was talking. "So Karl, you got a girlfriend?" "What?" he replied questionable answer. "What chu mean what? I asked didn't I." "Yea how did you know."

"You was gettin extra shit at the store, can I see what she look like." He went on his phone on Instagram and showed me.

👇 Karl gf 𝑲𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂

❤️ 542 sofaygo liked by others+

keylimeboo 👻🔫

Comments disabled

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"She looks good." I said "She looks good nah she is amazing." I laughed. I not really into dating I just wanna fuck.

We waited on Tyler and Steven to get here so we waited. It was 6:49

10 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

𝑻𝒚𝒍𝒆𝒓 and 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 came they was taking long as hell to come out. "Aye were the fuck were yall." "We were at grandma house." Steven said. "What were yall doin over there?" I asked. "We had to go see Dylan cus he asked me to bring him his shit he left at my house the other day." Tyler said.

"Oh.. yall herd about that club that Mia was hosting?" I asked. 𝑴𝒊𝒂 is 22 she is 𝑫𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏 sister which makes her our cusion. She let us slide in the clubs for free but we gotta pay her to get in. "Oh for real, man why didn't you said that shit sooner." Tyler said.

"I thought yall lil asses knew bc yall always around Dylan." Tyler chuckled. The bell rang so we went to go to our class. Me and Tyler got the same class for 1ˢᵗ, 2ⁿᵈ, 4ᵗʰ, and 6ᵗʰ. So we walked to class together.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

As I drove back home I started to call one of my other brother that lived with my dad. 𝑫𝒂𝒋𝒊𝒐𝒏.

"Hey, bro I finna pick you up I want to talk real quick about something." I put him on speaker phone. "Yea fam." Then he hung up.

❤️ 4,001 sluttysonny karlsxn liked by others+

daji Fuck hoes

View 203 Comments

sluttysonny Take yo ass to bed

karlsxn Fuck anime bitchess

dalixya 💞💫

☆☆☆☆☆