☆ 8

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

I woke up an hour later in Sabrina bedroom. I felt her soft fuffly covers I felt so comfortable. I turned my head to the side and seen her on her phone laying beside me. I put my arm around her stomach with a little grip.

"Hey bae you finally up." She said as she touched my hand. "Yea." I mumbled with a raspy voice. She giggled a lil. "Whats so funny bruh." I asked while laughing a lil."

"Nothing." She said with a smile I got up off her bed and stretched. It was good ass stretch too. She came across the bed and she put her hands all around my chest and started kissing me.

As she was kissing me I picked her up grabbing her butt. The kiss was very healing to me, but I broke up the kiss.

☮︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 ☮︎

He broke the kiss I was confused I thought he liked it. "I'll be back, okay." he said. "Why, what happened." I asked.

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "I need to think for a moment, okay."

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 - "What do you mean?"

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 - "I just need some time okay."

𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 - "Okay I understand."

𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐨𝐧 -"Thank you, I'll be back, I promise."

Then he left the room I wonder what if he is really okay. I know his mother died and stuff going on, but I feel like he's hiding something from me or somebody.

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "What you doin bruh?"

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "Nah I'm still beating yo ass."

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Why you tapping on the controller so damn, hard."

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "Nigga will you ever be quiet."

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Move! Bitch ass nigga."

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Aye!"

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Yes?"

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Grandma need ya'll."

"Ight." I said. Dylan paused the game. We put the controllers down on the couch.

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "Yes ma'am"

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "I need ya'll to go to the store."

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Yes ma'am"

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "Here I made a list for ya'll and here is my food stamp card and some money ya'll get something too, like snacks or what ever. And ya'll give me a pack of those 305's cigarettes because yall auntie coming over, and........ that's it, hurry up alright."

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Yes ma'am."

We Karl grabbed the list as we headed out the door. We went down the steps and walked to Dollar Tree first then when we'll go to Dollar General.

As we were walking me and Dylan was talking as for Karl looking at the list.

"Aye take a picture real quick Dylan."

❤ 1,009 karlsxn  sabrinaqa 9+ liked by others

❤ 1,009 karlsxn sabrinaqa 9+ liked by others

View 259 Comments

sabrinaqa hi lil bro 💓

sofaygo replied to sabrinaqa heyy 😏

slump6s my bitch 💕

sofaygo replied to slump6s no nigga

theslumpgod replied to slump6s why you got part of my name 🤨

♡︎♡︎♡︎

" This shi look good tho for real." Dylan said "preciate it" I said. "No problem." Dylan said.

As we were going to Dollar Tree we seen Members Only there. "What's Up!!" Karl yelled. "Was Good Vro!" Jahseh yelled back. They ran up to each other doing their handshake and a hug.

Me and Dylan was behind Karl walking a little faster almost like running.

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - Whats up.

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 - Hey vro. Who this is?

Stokely came behind Jahseh. He was studying Dylan with squinted eyes....

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲 - "Aye you Slump6s?"

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "Yes?"

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐲 - "hmm..."

☠︎︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐩6𝐬 ☠︎︎

This dude is looking at me werid like he wanna beat my ass or sumthin. Ion know why he saying my instagram name like that. When I looked at him I remember some comment on my cousion instagram post saying....

theslumpgod replied to slump6s why you got part of my name 🤨

Is that him cause I went to his instagram and then I seen his post he look like the nigga I seen but ion know....

Yeah thats him.

♡︎ 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 ♡︎

Stokeley aka Ski was looking at Dylan weridly like he was going to fight him for something. I think it was the comment that ski replied to on Andre post.

It would be a weird beef if they are fighting becaus of a name.

As Jahseh was talking to Andre he stopped for a moment looking at Stokeley and back at Dylan.

"Aye vro, you ok, you know this boy?" Jahseh asked. "Yeahhh, he just look familiar." Stokeley replied.

"So were ya'll going?" Andre asked. "We just going inside here."Jahseh said, "We just getting some food for the week. What bout ya'll"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 -"We are going in here too to do something for my grandma.."

𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 - "Oh you walking in with us."

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Yea."

☆☆☆☆☆