☆ 7

☆ 𝐒𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ☆

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

As we went inside Grandma house I seen Grandma watching "Steve Harvey: Family Fued" laughing and everything.

"Heeyyy My grand-babies!!" She said excitedly. "Hey grandma!" Me and Karl said at the same time both laughing and hugging her. Dylan ran up the stairs.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "How ya'll been?"

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - "Good." *smiling*

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "I'm doing good."

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "What time is it cause I wanna- DYLAN!!! WHAT TIME IS IT??"

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "IT'S 11:38!!"

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "11:38- Yall not supposed to get out of school yet. Who dropped ya'll off early.

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Our brother." As he was sitting down on the other couch.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "Oh- how he been doing?"

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "He doing good." As he was looking at the TV.

I sat next to Karl

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "Okay that's good- DyLaN yOu cLeAn ThaT rOom In tHere!"

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - MA'MA!

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "DID YOU CLEAN THAT ROOM BACK THERE- CAUSE I BEEN SEENING ALL TYPES OF CLOTHES ALL ON THAT DAMN FLOOR!!"

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "No!"

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "Clean it!!"

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - "Yes ma'am"

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚 - "Karl can you put the covers in that basket in the washer machine for ya'll."

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 - "Yes ma'am."

As Karl walked out I was the only nigga in the room.

☾︎ 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐲 ☽︎

I went to my girlfriend's house and pulled up on the drive way. I knocked on her door kinda hard. I was upset and angry.

She opened the door and I imediately kissed her. I kept kissing her, kissing her and kissing her until she pulled away.

"Babe what's wrong, why are you crying?" she said as touches my cheeck wiping my tears off my face.

"My mom..... passed she is...... dead" I said I wasn't feeling right when I said it. I felt light headed and everything.

"I don't feel.... so good." I told her softly and slowly leaning in for another kiss. She kiss me back one time. She took me in her room and laid me down.

"Are you doing all right baby?" she asked. "My head hurts all I need was rest, okay. She rubbed her heads through my dreads. It felt so good I started to fall asleep.

"You will get better baby I promise. I promise." as I heard her voice fading away

✩ 𝐒𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐨 ✩

Sitting on the couch... just being bored I wanna go to sleep but, I can't because grandma saying the covers need to be washed and Grandma won't let me in Dylan room until it's clean.

Im sooo tired.... I laid my head on the arm chair of the couch and my phone stated buzzing.

Messages
Tyler 🤓🦖
Hey wya

I unlocked my phone and responded to his text.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Tyler 🤓🦖

iMessage

Today
12:02 PM

Hey wya

Im at granma house
I left school early
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

ight i'll see u there

bet
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

♡︎♡︎♡︎

I turned my phone off and held my head up and watching TV. Karl came into the front room saying the comfoters are in the dryer. I was glad, time came by real fast.

Dylan came down the stairs taking the trash out. "You almost done?" Grandma asked. "Yes ma'am, I-I I'm done now." he replied. "Alright" Grandma said back.

He pat me on my head signal me to go in his room. I got up and took my backpack in the spare guest room aka Me and Karl room and went into Dylan's room.

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

(𝑰𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎.... 𝑺𝒐 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆)

"Why was you stuttering?" I asked. "Shut up, bruh." he said as we both started laughing. I miss being here. "When you gon get a bed" I asked. "Ion know" he replied. "I think this week or next week cuz auntie said it's coming all the way from New York."

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - What in- *whispers* Why in the hell is your shit from New York.

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 -*Laughs* Man ion know, go ask auntie that.

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 - Ight, bro.... Aye you wanna play

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 - Hell yeah

☆☆☆☆☆