🌠Worst Intentions

/9/

BOOK TITLE: WORST INTENTIONS
AUTHOR: Emylawrence
GENRE: New Adult
WARNING: This story is intended for mature audiences (18+)
REVIEWER: Lilly

/SCORE POINT/

•Cover: 9/10

•Blurb: 8/10

•Writing Style & Presentation: 18/20

•Character & Dialogue Development: 20/20

•Plot Originality & Development: 18/20

•Grammar & Punctuation: 19/20

________________
TOTAL POINT: 92/100

________________TOTAL POINT: 92/100

/REVIEW/

Worst intentions is a story about a girl who struggles to get her life back after losing her elder sister. Coping with a mother who controls her life pretending to protect but only hides her very own secrets; Celia has to fight her mum, gain the love of her younger sister and stay far away from the dangerous clutches of Trevor, the irresistible guy lurking around her new house.

The blurb is very alluring. I like it very much. In fact I think you deserve an award for it! It gives just the right amount of information about the story fulfilling its purpose of helping readers decide if they want to read the book or not. A perfect description of your story is what your blurb is, well written!

The cover suits the blurb and the story very well. The two lovers in an embrace and the gloomy mist surrounding them tells Celia's tale in graphics. A tale of deception, pain and secrets. The fonts and color choice also adds to all of that creating a very interesting cover for a very interesting story.

All characters in this story will probably make their own book if the author wishes to do it because they are all properly developed. Each with a story of their own to tell. This shows perfect planning on the author's part and I absolutely appreciated reading it. My favorite is definitely Brynn who is so overly cute, yet the most affected by all happening around her but somehow she tries to bring her mother and her sister together. A very realistic character if you ask me!

The story is written in a very simple way with great description that allows a reader to watch each scene in their minds like it was a movie. To be sincere, the story flow is perfect, so perfect I didn't even notice anything wrong.

Grammar, punctuations and everything were rightly placed. Dialogues were so natural, they could even pass as real life conversations. If you enjoy this genre, I'll definitely recommend this book to you.

📚📚📚📚📚📚